Johnathan Matthew Leza
6755 N. 83rd Ave., Glendale, AZ, 85303
firstname.lastname@example.org (623) 606-6850
To obtain a position as a Game Designer where I can creatively use my skills on a variety of independent and team oriented tasks.
• Proficient with Flash CS4, Autodesk Maya 2010, Photoshop CS5, and Pixologic ZBrush.
• Able to write, visually design, animate creative stories and concepts.
• Microsoft Office Suite 2007-2010
• Strong work ethic, reliable at meeting deadlines, honest and passionate about my work
Bachelor of Design Graduation date: October 2011
Associates of Business Completed 2003
Remington College Colorado Springs, CO
Major: Business Information Systems
2004 to 2009 : Enlisted in United States Army Position: Infantryman
Iraq and Warriors Transition Battalion, Ft. Bliss, TX, 79918 Current Status: Retired
• Held accountable for over 4 million dollars of equipment, maintaining a zero loss rate over a 3 year period.
• Completed Bradley certification course, coordinated the task of training over 20 soldiers to operate and maintain the equipment
• Proven ability to follow directions to complete multiple tasks ranging over various difficulties in the given amount of time
• Developed leadership skills allowing me to motivate and direct personnel how to correctly finish responsibilities appointed to them
Present to 2009 : Enrolled at Westwood College. Expected graduation 2011