Education: Randolph Community College, Asheboro, North Carolina
Photographic Technology; Bio-communications, will graduate July 2013
Courses include: Composition and Design, Photographic Processes, Portrait Lighting, Product Lighting, Digital Imaging, Corrections and Finishing, Large format, Macro Photography, Photojournalism and Multimedia Production.
February 2013-July 2013 Intern
TriGroup Studios, High Point, North Carolina
• Lighting furniture and room scenes to best represent the product.
• Photographed products to the satisfaction of my supervisor and clients using Phase One digital backs with Capture One software.
• Assisted lead photographers on photo shoots both in studio and on location.
• Retouched images and created clipping paths in Photoshop.
Computer and Equipment Competencies:
• Photoshop for Mac and PC
• Capture One
• Adobe Premiere
• Final Cut Pro
• 35mm, 120mm, and large format film and cameras
• Small and Deep tank processing (D-76, HC-110)
• Black and white as well as color printing from negatives.
• Imacon film scanners.
• Fuji UV/IR
• Proficient with Cannon camera systems
• Familiar with Nikon camera systems.
• Canon Speedlites
• Speedotron lighting systems.
• Broncolor lighting systems.
• Photogenics and Hensel monolight systems.
• Epson inkjet printers.
• Eye-one calibration system.