199 New York Ave, Providence R.I. 02905 • 401-241-3859 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The Los Angeles Film School – Hollywood, CA 10/2009 – 12/2010
Associate of Science, Computer Animation
• Concentration: Character Modeling
• Coursework includes Digital Sculpting, Hard surface/organic Modeling, Character Animation, Rigging, Lighting and Shading, Compositing
• Created an Unreal Level on Unreal Tournament 3 utilizing assets within the engine
Community College of Rhode Island – Providence, RI 08/2006 – 12/2009
• Concentration: Artistic Design
• Coursework includes: 2D design, Drawing 1-3, Graphic Design 101, Intro to Adobe Flash
Los Angeles Film School – Hollywood, CA 01/2010 – 08/2010
• Assisted underclassmen with software training, including Maya, Z-Brush, and Photoshop.
Urban League – Providence, RI 02/2006 –07/2006
Game Production Intern
• Created a videogame to persuade students not to smoke tobacco and other substances.
• Worked with a team of students by researching video game creation, examine smoking habits, created lesson plans on smoking, and taught negative the effects of smoking.
Club Neopolsi Creations – Providence, RI 05/2004– 06/2005
• Learned all aspects of creating murals and sold mural space to local businesses.
• Created signs for local businesses, and learned all aspects of the art business.
VA Hospital – Providence, RI 06/2007 – 07/2009
Employee- Material Handler
• Worked along war veterans in the hospital’s warehouse.
• Worked with equipment such as; forklifts, power jacks, dolly trucks.
• Processed items and kept inventory for hospital items
• Received ordered items from different vendors, processed them into the system, and delivered them
• Learned how to work well with others in a real-world working environment
• Software: Microsoft Office, Zbrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Nuke.
• Drawing: Human anatomy, linear perspective, cartoons
• Other: Mental ray, subsurface scattering, ambient occlusion, reflection, refraction, shadows, lights, metals, seamless texturing, UV’s, rigging green screen keying, video composition.