Home: (313) 648-4263
Seeking a challenging position and rewarding career in a diverse environment where my strong work ethic, education, and experiences can be used to help promote the mission of the company and exceed team goals.
Bachelor of Arts: Philosophy
Major GPA: 3.2
Write Now - Freelance Writing
Article Editor, Proofreader
-Editing for articles
Jan 2012 - Present
Purdue University? - Office of the Provost
• Working along side Purdue University office of the Provost to input data for the professors at the University.
• Managed Independent project meeting deadlines given
- Remote access data software
Jan 2013 - Present
Morton Community Center
- Managed weekend activities
- Coordinated activity schedule
- Audited weekend cash handling
- key holder
- Maintained building and weekend patrons
- Scheduled meetings
Jan 2013- May 2013
Journal & Courier
Data Desk Analyst
- Wrote events section of newspaper
- Worked directly under supervisor managing schedules and calls
- Processed payments for newspaper ads
Dec 2011 - April 2012
?Purdue University Horticulture
• Conducted laboratory journals.
• Independent study on growth of antibiotics which developed leadership abilities and accountability of focused project.
• Made sure lab was fully stocked, took calls, and ran errands??
Sept 2009-March 2011
Software and Computer experience
• Expert in all Microsoft software, noted but not limited to:
o Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, One note
• Knowledgeable in all adobe software
• Citrix Programming Software
• Type set: 60 words per minute
* Member - National Honors Society, Redford Michigan, 2003 - 2007.
* Member / Market Consultant – Diversity and Retention Initiatives through Volunteering, Education and Networking (D.R.I.V.E.N), West Lafayette, IN, 2007. D.R.I.V.E.N is a diversity retention program dedicated to making assisting minority populations to finish their degrees 2007 - 2013.
* Member – Black Student Union (BSU), West Lafayette, IN, 2007-2013.
* Member - Pre-Law Society, West Lafayette, IN, 2007 - 2013