Animator and Motion Graphic Artist
2387 Donosa Dr. Rowland Heights, CA • (970) 683-1299 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position in an animation, graphics and/or a design industry to utilizing my talent, skills and experience for the benefit of the company.
• Adobe Master Collection CS4 & 5: Dreamweaver, After Effects, Flash, Premier Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Soundbooth, Bridge
• Autodesk Maya 2011
• Windows Applications: Windows XP/Vista, Office, Word, Publisher, Power Point and Excel
Westwood College Online Campus, Westminster, CO
Bachelor of Science in Animation and Multimedia Design
March 2007 - May 2011
Honors and Awards
• Magna *** Laude graduate
• Presidents List and Deans List recipient, 3.71 Cumulative GPA totals
• 2011 The Annual Art Center Members’ Exhibit: Grand Junction, Colorado
• Winner of the art and essay competition to attend “Gain AIGA National Conference 2010 New York”
• Received the “Third Annual Westwood College Student Art Contest 2009”
Freelance Experience at MC Artistry Studios LLC
• Designed and developed clients website from conception to its implementation
• Created and branded visual solutions for company logo and web site
• Developed page layout, navigation, buttons, graphics and icons
• Design consistent look and feel with regard to company branding guidelines
• Responsible for site management, updates and optimization (SEO)
• Web advertising through social media integration
Client List (contractual on-call)
Graphic/Concept Artist: Pixatplay Animation Studios LLC, Heber City, UT
July 2011 – Present
Developing conceptual unique and appealing characters and background for upcoming projects in addition to all storyboard, and graphic art needs.
Graphic Artist: Premier Packaging Supply, Las Vegas, NV
July 2011 – Present
Graphic Artist / Web Designer; Performance Small Engine, Grand Junction, CO
March 2010 – Present
Graphic Artist; Argo Outdoor Sports, Grand Junction, CO
December 2009 – Present
Graphic Artist; J-Corporation, Chino Hills, CA
January 2008 – Present
Graphic Artist; Northern Structural Inc., Castro Valley, CA
August 2007 – Present
Reservations Trainer: Red Rock Resort and Casino, Las Vegas NV
March 2006 – August 2007
Apartment Leasing: Ovation Property Management, Henderson, NV
May 2004 – March 2006
Front Office Representative: The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV,
September 2003 – April 2004
Front Desk Supervisor: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
February 1998 – August 2003
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, customer service oriented, good organizational and time management abilities.
• Positive group and team attitude with leadership abilities.
• Strong work ethic and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done right.
• Superb traditional life drawing and painting skills.
Viewable Online Portfolio