11 Redgate Road
Dracut, Massachusetts 01826
978 580 9605
Highlights of my qualifications include:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including English usage, grammar, and punctuation.
• Ability to concentrate with excellent listening skills with minimal supervision.
• Ability to operate designated word processing, dictation, and transcription equipment as directed to complete assignments.
• Ability to resolve non-routine problems independently.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
• Ability to work under pressure with time constraints. Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Experience in proof-reading and editing.
? Type 90wpm.
? Customer Service and front desk administration experience.
? Internet Search ability.
? Proficient in MS Word, Windows, E-Mail and basis word processing.
? Data Entry
? Transcription/dictation personal injury; divorce; worker's compensation and real estate knowledge.
Express Scribe Transcription Software; Start Stop Softtware, Foot Pedal and Headphones.
Audio Files; Depositions; Pleadings, Meetings & Minutes, Interrogatories, Focus Groups, Interviews
DSL High Speed Internet
Typing speed 90-95wpm
2/1994 - 3/1996 Law Firm, Lowell, MA
Transcription on a daily basis; transcribe pleadings, including Interrogatories and Discovery of Documents; Motions, Divorce Agreements, Personal Injury recordings; typing; dictation/shorthand; A complete knowledge and handling of personal injury cases. General office duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, greet clients, type various court documents; receptionist and secretarial experience as well as shorthand on a daily basis. Schedule meetings with clients/attorneys and court dates. Maintain daily court diary and appointment schedule. Proofreading Real Estate documents
10/1990 - 2/1994 Raytheon Company, Bedford, MA
Secretarial support for legal department. 3 attorneys. General office duties. Answer phones, greet other department personnel; dictation and transcription of contracts; prepare travel arrangements, type petty cash forms. Security clearance.
3/1986 - 10/1990 Law Offices Lowell, MA
Complete knowledge and handling of personal injury cases. General office duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, greet clients, type various court documents; receptionist and secretarial experience as well as shorthand on a daily basis. Daily contact making telephone calls to clients, insurance companies, law offices and courts. Real Estate closings and proofreading. Transcription of all legal documents including Motions, pleadings, Interrogatories, Request for Documents, Divorce Agreements.
6/1986 Dracut High School, Dracut, MA
High School Graduate with business diploma
References: Christine Hoffman, Brianna Rolfs, Kim Meaney