622 Milpark Mews Owl Street Auckland Park, Johannesburg 2193
Career Focus Writer/Director/Animator
Experience in Writing
• Experienced in writing scripts for plays, films, animations, adverts and music videos.
• Strong in research, being innovative and group work dynamic.
Experience in Directing
• Strong sense of directing a set of people ranging from, small to quite large groups.
• Professed at story boarding and pre-production.
Experience in Animation
• Artistic at story boarding, character design, background design and animating.
• Skilled at visual design, creating and moving logos.
Education Bachelor of Art Degree, Motion Picture Medium
Experience Screen play writer – CBC St. Patricks College
• My college drama team took first prize for a screen play I wrote and directed. 2009
Poet – “What lies in darkness”
• A poem I wrote was selected by the African Poetry Institution and published into an analogy called, “Wandering Realms”
1st Director – On Dj Shimza’s music video set, “Body to Body” and “Orujo”
• Wrote and directed both music videos.
• Directed over fifty people on the set of “Body to Body”
• Also the director of post-production, specifically the editing and visual effects.
Professional Animating Experience
7 minute animated film called “Permanent Visitors” – AFDA Johannesburg
• I animated a short comedy about the struggle of roaches in the city, which was aired at Cinema Nouveau, whereby I designed the characters, backgrounds and script.
Visual Designer – Morongwa Fashion Show
• I animated the logos, being names and images, for three upcoming designers from various African countries, which were displayed on the walls of the show.
Skills and Abilities
Adobe Flash Professional
Toonboom Animate Pro
Photoshop Coral Draw
Final Cut Pro