2004-2013 Graphic Artist, Director and Technical Director, WSYR-TV, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Responsible for daily news pre-production, including all graphic animations and still elements
- Create the image and branding for news segments, programs and promotional material
- Assist editors and reporters in bringing their vision to life in a broadcast
- Technical directed the #1 morning and noon news programs in central New York
- Technical directed Bridge Street, the #1 program at 10AM in central New York
- Directed multiple news, promotional and variety programs
- Responsible for training both old and new employees in all aspects of production
2007-Present Freelance Technical Director/Crew Person for the Buffalo Sabres and Admiral Video, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Technical directed various sporting events at the collegiate and professional level throughout the eastern U.S.
- Assisted in the set-up and tear-down of all cameras and audio equipment for broadcast
- Worked alongside Emmy Award winners, NHL and MLB directors and veterans of the business
2003-2004 Production Crew Member, WSYR-TV, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Served as the main floor manager and camera operator for various news and media productions
- Performed the duties of audio engineer, teleprompter operator and Chyron operator
- Increased familiarity with numerous broadcast computer programs and equipment
- Extensive experience with video switchers (Grass Valley, Ross Vision and TriCaster, specifically) and audio mixing boards, as well as camera operation.
- Proficient in Chyron Lyric, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro HD, Avid, DVD Studio Pro and Adobe Illustrator.
- Also skilled in both Windows and Macintosh computers and operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Over a decade of experience teaching everything from swimming lessons to video switchers.