JONATHAN A. MORIN
1707 Dolores del Rio, Mission Texas, 78572 | 956-862-9070 | MorinJon13@gmail.com
Entry Level applicant looking to further expand my knowledge set in order to successfully contribute to an organization.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Good intrapersonal skills with the ability to communicate and express ideas in a professional manner
• Excellent computer skills
JOB AND ACADEMIC EXPERIENCES
2012-2013 Demolition Crew, Wilson Construction
• Construction was a very Hazardous Experience
• I was part of the Clean-Up Crew
• I also did Demolition Work.
2009-2010 HESTEC Cashier, UTPA
• Working at Hestec was actually really hectic, and it was very difficult at first until I got the hang of it.
• I learned how to use the cash register, which I learned to use rather quickly
• I worked for The Tex-Prep Pre-Freshman Engineering Program as well.
Tex-Prep Pre-Freshman Engineering Program, UTPA
• Working on the Go-Karts, Egg Cases, and water bottle rockets.
• All the College Experiences.
• Classes: AP Physics , AP Calculus, AP Grammar
2012 – 2016
2008-2012 Major: Business Administration, South Texas College
? Perfect Attendance
? A/V Prod Tech award
? A-B Honor Roll