Krista L. Forni
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Publisher, Quark and Photoshop.
• Skilled in social media and website supervision.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Strong analytical, writing and research skills.
• Highly motivated to achieve set goals.
B.A. Journalism: GPA 3.373, Dean’s List May 2013
Minor: Law and Justice
Rowan University. Glassboro, NJ
Online Editor, Popstar! Magazine, Paramus, NJ June 2012-Present
• Contribute material to both the magazine and website
• Engage readers through social media
Internship, Alive Campus Online, Online Contributor Spring 2013
• Contributed articles to their website on college related topics
• Answered questions and concerns listed in forums
Internship, Skin & Ink Magazine: Paramus, NJ Summer 2012
• Contributed well written articles to their print publication
• Answered reader’s questions and concerns through social media
Internship, South Jersey Magazine: Marlton, NJ Fall 2011
• Gathered information for a section that highlighted local heroes
• Reviewed and revised articles
Baby Registry Consultant, Toys ‘R’ Us: Iselin, NJ 2011-Present
• Provided customer service and operated a cash register
• Responded to customer questions and concerns
Student Worker, University Bursar Office: Glassboro, NJ 2009-May 2013
• Assist in disseminating refund checks and
• Organizing and filing paperwork.
Cinema Workshop. 2009-2010
Alternative Spring Break:
• Student Volunteer at the Carolina Tiger Retreat Spring 2010
• Student Volunteer at Project Open Hand Spring 2011
Theta Phi Alpha Fraternity Member:
• National Pan-Hellenic Council Chair. Fall 2011
• Public Relations Chair.