A career where I can utilize my skills to improve customer satisfaction and enhance my knowledge to become a better employee to serve the company.
Nutrition Depot 07/2012 – Present
• Nutritionist helping customer achieve their goals.
• Marketing and selling the specific products required by company’s need.
• Signing up minimum amounts of customer’s on to special discount offers.
• Cash Handling
• Phone and Online orders.
• Basic to In-depth knowledge of supplements and ingredients benefits.
Best Western INN 03/2012-08/2013 03/2012-Present
• Front desk customer service, providing customer outstanding service and needs with direction or any special assistance.
• Making reservation or suggesting other possibilites regarding on what can be done about availability.
• Cash Handling, couting register and negotiating a deal with the customers to overcome any price disagreements.
• Mild Cooking
GNC: General Vitamin Nutrition 10/2011-03/2012
• Customer service. Helping out customer to reach their goals.
• Understand the customer’s need and finding the best solution to solve their problem.
• A really fast paced environment with excellent multitasking skills.
• Customer comes first.
• Networking, resolving technical issues.
• Customer service call center support.
CVS: Corporate Office 01/2010 – 05/2011
• Pharmacy Technician
• Call center customer service support.
• To help customer with their medication and customizing orders according to the patient’s needs.
• Excellent customer service was provided to make the customer feel more then just a customer.
• Dealing with the customer’s insurance to insure they pay the correct price and are happy with our service.
• Dealing with stressful customer upset about their insurances or pricing and meeting the needs to satisfy them.
• Interacted with bilingual customers who needed help (Hindi & Urdu)
• Data Entry
• Can type up to 70 words per minute.
• Work with the technical department for employee issues and system crashes.
Walgreens Pharmacy 06/2009 – 01/2010
• Pharmacy Technician
• Attending customer for new prescription, refills, and flu shots
• A really high volume store filling up to 500 Rx a day.
• Average wait time was 15-20 minutes max.
• Answering doctors calls and build enough trust and accountability to take prescriptions over the phone from doctors.
• Data Entry
• A very complex use of Microsoft Office.
Executive Dry Cleaner 04/2007 – 12/2009
• Customer Service was provided to the customer to get the orders ready within their busy schedules.
• Inventory management was required to maintain the minimum stock on hand at all time.
• Cash drawer operating skills were required as one of the most needed skills.
• Data Entry.
• Taking care of the accounts.
• Moderate use of Microsoft office.
• Making new schedules.
Texas Southern University 09/2012 – Present
Doctorate in Pharmacy – class of 2016
University of Rhode Island 09/2009 – present
B.S in Pre- Pharmacy (In progress)
• Minor- Nutrition
Lincoln Technical Institute of Technology 03/2009 – 09/2009
Attended 6 months of school courses and 2 months of internship or obtain a certification in Pharmaceutical Technical field, and pass nationals to become CPhT in the state of RI and MA.
License number: 212958
Hope High School 09/2003 – 07/2007
Team-Player with excellent communication skills
Bi-lingual proficient in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
Great hand skills and quick learner
Flexible, reliable and dependable hard-worker
Motivated, self-starter with a strong desire to learn
Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor
Basic knowledge of PC and computer software