425 2nd Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20001
To find entry-level employment with potential for advancement where I can utilize my
education and acquired skills.
Khalid Ben Waleed High School
High school diploma
Karachi University of Pakistan
Bachelor of Business
Summary of Qualifications
• Ability to work in a high energy and demanding work environment
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
• Ability to understand foreign culture and customs.
• Good customer service skills.
• Ability to generate sales leads and close the sales
Omni Shoreham Hotel
Position: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
• Manage all received and shipped [Housekeeping/Food and Beverage/offices depot /FEDEX/UPS/USPS]
• Performed quality assurance (QA) requirements for department. Developed and managed the sales budget; review regularly with general manager.
• Prepared annual revenue budget, annual marketing plan with general manager.
U.N.H.C.R (United Nation High Commercial refugee)
Position: Aide Relief Worker
• Distribution of al aide relief
• Translator (urdu to English)
• Relocating the refugee
Chamise International Company
• Translate Somali to Arabic to English
• Help organized immigration paper for the worker
• Gave tours to recent over seas worker
Reference Upon Request