JAMES C. BROWN
CLEARANCE: DoD Secret, TS/SSBI
MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER- Extensive experience as a multimedia professional with a solid record of customer-focused project management. Well versed in providing training material for various products and procedures. Capabilities include videographer, narrator and editor. Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Highly skilled working directly with customers.
CAPABILITIES REEL LINK: https://vimeo.com/user20850780
AREAS OF EXPERTISE include:
• Voice-over artist, including character voice work.
HARRIS CORPORATION Melbourne, FL (1983 - 2013)
Marketing Communications Administrator 3 (2007 – 2013 )
• Created multimedia content for proprietary and unclassified customers; managed three editing facilities; videographer, editor, In-house voice talent.
• Supported a major program effort for the Energy Solutions group in Alberta, Canada. Provided 35 hours of HD video over a period of six weeks, documenting first-time field activities for the team.
• Primary proprietary producer for multiple customer bases. Supported programs by recording activities during all shifts. This activity was a customer requirement, usually requiring quick turn-around to deliver quality end product.
Marketing Communications Administrator 2 (2004 – 2007 )
• Produced multimedia content for various customers, worked with a newly established customer base and established the second proprietary work area for classified multimedia creation.
• Worked directly with upper management to communicate the need and advantage of maintaining a proprietary multimedia capability in-house. As a result, funding was secured to purchase the needed hardware and software for a second secure multimedia facility to support a proprietary customer base.
Marketing Communications Administrator 1 (1998 – 2004 )
• Provided multimedia production including videography and editing as well as supporting various conferences and in-house meetings. Solely responsible for establishing the first ever proprietary work area for classified multimedia creation.
Associate Marketing Communications Administrator (1983 – 1998)
• Responsible for providing multimedia services to the Government Communications System Division. This included initial customer meetings and working with script writers to develop video programs for internal and external customer needs. Transitioned from a linear tape based workflow to a non-linear workflow.
• Adobe Premiere Pro CS 6 • Adobe Photoshop CS 6
• Adobe Illustrator CS 6 • Adobe After Effects CS 6
• Adobe Soundbooth • Avid Media Composer
Bachelor’s of Science in Communications, Radio Television, University of Central Florida, Orlando FL
Lynda.com- After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop online training programs facilitated by subject experts
UXCEL AWARD 2012 SUPPORT ON CCEMC
HARRIS ENERGY SOLUTIONS STEVE MOORE
CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION 2011 HARRIS GCS
HARRIS PHASED ARRAY CAPABILITIES WIDAD HIBNER
APPRECIATION AWARD HARRIS GCS
MILCOMM 2006 WES COVELL
APPRECIATION AWARD HARRIS GCS
ALCATRAZ PROGRAM CONWAY BOLT
1997 HAWK AWARD HARRIS GOVERNMENT AEROSPACE
EAST PROPOSAL TEAM BILL PARAMORE
1994 HAWK AWARD HARRIS GOVERNMENT AEROSPACE
BROOMFIELD VIDEO TEAM DAVE WILSON
1991 ABOVE AND BEYOND AWARD HARRIS AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
INDIVIDUAL EXCELLENCE DAVE HALLEY
1985 REACH FOR THE STARS AWARD HARRIS SPACE SYSTEMS DIVISION
TCMS AND CCMS TRAINING HELEN LOHNE