Mohamed Salah Abd-Allah Ammar
Mobile No. : 0552903449
Address : Hamadan St., Abu Dhabi – UAE
E-mail : Ro7im_907@yahoo.com
Objective To join a job that promotes excellence and professional growth among its employees, thus enabling me to maximize my potentials and capabilities as a person as a professional and help me build my career that is based on continuous educational and professional development.
Personal Information • Marital Status : Single
• Nationality : Egyptian
• Date of Birth : 20th Feb 1985
• Place of Birth : Egypt
• Visa Status : visit visa
Education • May 2005 Menufeya University – Egypt: BSc in Commerce, Accounting Division (English Section).
Work Experience April 2007 - Till now
Researcher in the Sector OF Parliamentary Conferences. (Egyptian Parliament)
Job description • Gathering data & information needed for preparing scientific material
• Preparing & editing studies, researches, and reports submitted by the people's assembly to international & regional Parliamentary conferences.
• Those studies and reports tackle political, economic, cultural and social issues both at regional and international levels, particularly issues related to democracy, Political participation, human rights, electoral systems, parties systems, disarmament, sustainable development and globalization.
• Preparing draft resolutions and final statements on items on conferences agendas
• Preparing the information booklets needed for parliamentary visits to foreign countries.
• Preparing suggested topics for bilateral talks between the people's assembly & other parliaments.
• Participating in regional and international parliamentary conferences.
March 2005 to March 2007
El Rowad Industry and Mining Co. – Egypt: Sales and Marketing Officer.
Job description • Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
• Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
• Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
• Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
• Plan and coordinate public affairs, and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
• Participate in the development of new project proposals.
• Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
Personal Skills • Self Motivated, Effective Team Member & Team Leader, Can Work Under Pressure, Dedicated, Energetic, And Hard Worker. Have Great Communication Skills.
Languages • Arabic : Mother Language
• English : Fluent
• French: Fair Knowledge
Computer Skills • Microsoft Windows, 2000, 2007 and XP.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
Interests and activities • Reading Interested in Computers, Fond of Cars, And Computer Multimedia Software.
Training Courses :
• 2010 – 2011
English courses at the A.U.C – Egypt.
• July 2009
Session of the electoral systems and the legal framework of the National Council for human Rights, the Four Seasons Hotel in Cairo.
• September 2008
International humanitarian law, international committee of red cross, People's Assembly.
• April 2008
People's Assembly works course (rules of procedures, committee's works, draft laws stages, basics of politics, relation between authorities, sessions works & procedures, legal drafting, and basics of economy) people's Assembly.
• Feb 2007
Arabic language course (reports & minutes correct editing rules – common linguistic mistakes - rules of Arab language – language editing) People's Assembly.
• July 2005 - August 2005
City Council, Training in The Accounting Department.
• August 2004 – September 2004
Alex Bank,.accounting and customer service Training
• July 2001 - October 2001
El-Amir Cars Accessories & Spare Parts, The Main Responsible Person for Purchasing & Selling, and auditing the daily accounts.
References Available Upon Request