Amy A. Pilley
Newly Relocated to New Albany, Indiana
· Phone: (225) 571-2061
· E-mail: AP061690@AOL.com
Responsible secretary/personal assistant with excellent communication and organizational skills demonstrated by almost 2 years of experience providing clerical assistance to satisfied clients.
· Developed long-term relationships with customers, which increased repeat business.
· Consistently recognized by management for providing superior customer service.
· Worked closely with customers and teammates to inevitably become the highest-ranking Popeye’s establishment in 4 Parishes.
· Maintained quality service to provide a positive experience for all clients.
· Repeatedly received positive feedback from guests on performance reviews.
· Educated new employees on proper facility procedures and policies, following Louisiana Proper Food and Beverage Handling policies.
· Completed all tasks assigned in a timely and efficient manner.
· Organized all documentation in an easy to understand filing system.
July 2009 to June 2010
Secretary: CyberMountain, Baton Rouge, LA
At CyberMountain, I preformed such duties as:
· Answering Phones
· Setting up Client-to-Tech meetings
· Maintained Filing System
· Post check-ups with clients via phone
· Worked with Microsoft Office
July 2010 to February 2011
Cashier/Manager in Training: Popeye’s Kitchen, Port Vincent, LA
At Popeye’s, I performed such duties as:
· Promoting high customer satisfaction and attendance
· Assisting in coaching, mentoring, and consultation of team members
· Resolving guest complaints
· Assisting in opening and closing
· Taking and Preparing orders
· Cleaning interior and exterior of the store
May 2009 Graduate: French Settlement High School; French Settlement, LA
· High School Diploma, Open Study/College Entry Studies, GPA: 2.75
· Conscientious and courteous personality
· 55+ wpm
· Organized file clerk
· Proficient in both Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
References may be provided upon request.