Specific Areas of Expertise:
• Creative Direction / Marketing
• Project Management
• Web Design & Management
• Illustration, 3D and Photography
Program Knowledge (advanced to expert level):
Graphics - Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
Multimedia/Web – Dreamweaver, Flash, FireWire; Adobe Premier; After Effects; WebSphere Studio, HTML5
3D – Maya, Swift 3D, Animation Master, Rhino 3D
Business – Microsoft SharePoint, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Aprimo Marketing Resource Management, Hyperion,
Remington Arms Company, LLC., Madison NC
Nov 2011 – Present
Digital Marketing Manager - Remington Arms Company, LLC
Leading the short and long term direction including management of the day-to-day activities for the marketing web projects Remington and its sister companies (DPMS, Advanced Armament, Para USA and Bushmaster Firearms). Assist and work closely with the Product, Marketing, Accessories and Channel teams to ensure the execution of tactical online plans.
Manage and execute all web projects to ensure on-time execution.
Including but not limited to -
• Website Redesigns, Upgrades and Content
• Online Internal Tools (Partner Sites & On-line University)
• Ensure team is adhering to best practices from a technical standpoint.
• Responsible for developing and communicating online metrics
• Integration of Social Media on traditional web platforms
Reynolds American Inc, Service Co., Winston Salem NC
Oct 2001 – Aug 2011
Senior IM Analyst/Creative - RJRT & American Snuff Co’s Branded Consumer Websites (Oct 2000 - present)
Working closely with Brand managers, Database Services, Legal and PR I manage the creative development and production of our Design, Interactive and Data Base vendors to produce the RJRT and ASC branded consumer websites (Camel.com, CamelSnus.com, CamelDissolvables.com & PallMallUSA.com CamelDip.com and MyGrizzly.com) My role is to direct and foster teamwork between our agencies and interactive vendors, maintain quality standards for All RAI operating companies consumer websites including adherence to MSA (Master Settlement Agreement) internal Audit/Security and FDA guidelines.
• Team lead for consumer touch-point integration of web, mobile and smart phone applications
• Lead web transition from internal web development to external vendor based production.
• Lead online gaming marketing strategy initiative used by all Brands. This strategy and development of brand sponsored entertainment increased online consumer participation by 200%.
• Implemented a self-paced tutorial program for our internal development team in Photoshop and CSS.
Senior Art Director/IT Analysts (March 2000 - Oct 2001)
Contracted through CompuStaff Technologies Inc.
Senior Art Director for corporate intranet and internet sites. As Project Manager worked with Department Managers/Directors and VPs to develop internal/external websites, recruiting CD’s and internal corporate communications. Manage team of contract programmers, freelancers and vendors.
• Develop creative for corporate intranet, internet websites – The Hub; RJRT.com;
RightDecisionsRightNow.com, and Avocainc.com
• Lead development of Web/TV based Corporate Communication vehicle “PassPort Vision”
• Initiated development of Flash and 3D graphics for Web projects and Marketing materials
• Developed conversion process for safety videos from VHS too be used on RJR’s intranet
Tuttle & Tuttle Advertising, High Point NC
July 1998 – January 2000
Senior Art Director / Web Producer
Lead Art Director on "New Business" projects (ACT 1 & Ellison Window). Worked closely with Thomasville Furniture's marketing & training department to update look of product launch materials, catalogs and sales training materials. Directed day-to-day operations of team of artists. Headed development of agency Web division.
• Lead team developing site architecture and managed ISP in development for Seebuy.com
• Created merchandising prototype for vendor involvement – Thomasville Furniture
Coyne Beahm Advertising, Greensboro NC
November 1996 - June 1998
Sr. Art Director / Web Designer
Lead Art director on RJR Doral Retail. Lead internal design team to develop the Doral "Red Stripe" retail and direct marketing look. Designed retail packaging and Logo development for store brand and seasonal products - Lowe’s. Lead creative and web design for online promotional coupon site - Kaiser Roth.
• Initiated economical solution for larger on-package format for Doral Retail giveaway materials
• Directed agency's first Web project for Kaiser Roth