Charles Lindy Moore, Jr.
Advanced File Management
Advanced Internet & Email Skills
Text Processing Skills
Computer Networking skills
CompTia A+ Certified
CompTia Network+ Certified
CompTia Security+ Certified
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (WSS 3.0)
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (SP Server 2007)
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (Windows Vista)
Microsoft Office 2010 Master
Windows Server Skills / Exchange Server Skills
CompTia HealthCare IT Certified (HIT)
Interpersonal Communication Skills
B.F.A. Savannah College of Art and Design.
Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Computer Art (specializing in 3D Computer Animation) as well as a B.F.A. in Art History (specializing in Early Renaissance Art). Graduated Summa *** Laude
CompTia A+ Certified New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Certified September 26, 2008. CompTia number COMP001007732332.
CompTia Network+ Certified New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Certified September 29, 2008. CompTia number COMP001007732332.
CompTia Security+ Certified New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Certified October 28, 2008. CompTia number COMP001007732332.
CompTia HIT Certified New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Certified January 13, 2012. CompTia number COMP001007732332.
Microsoft Certified Trainer New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0, Sharepoint Server 2007, Windows Vista
Microsoft Certified Professional New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Microsoft Office Master New Horizons Computer Learning Company
14 years real world computer experience. 2 years as a level 2 support technician via remote assistance (phone, etc). 8 years as a Graphic Designer and single point of contact as Networking Administrator for all Media Design and Development PC’s/Macs/Servers. 6 years as a computer instructor, with the last 4 years being the sole Network/Security Administrator for New Horizons CLC. PC, Mac, SGI and Amiga platforms.
Office 2003 Suite, Office 2007 & 2010 Suite (including Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, etc) Adobe CS through Adobe CS5 Master Collection, (including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) Windows Sharepoint Services, Windows XP, XP Pro, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7 Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP.
Hobbies & Other Interests.
Creating Flash animations, Video gaming, water skiing, spending time with family.
Network/Security Administrator/Instructor New Horizons Computer Learning Center
• Responsible for training student in a variety of computer programs, including but not limited to Office 2003, 2007, and 2010, Adobe CS3, CS4 and CS5 and CS6, etc. Sole Graphics Instructor for Company.
• As the sole Network and Security Administrator, responsible for hardening DHCP/Exchange servers, Sharepoint Servers, File and Print Servers.
• Responsible for all networking aspects, including but not limited to file and print sharing, access privileges, Fios connections, junk mail and IMF settings.
• Responsible for imaging of classrooms for upcoming classes, building technical loads from Microsoft for teaching, and building room rentals according to sent specs.
Store Manager Movie Gallery Stores, Inc. Dothan, Al
• Responsible for P&L Statements, meeting monthly sales goals and promotions.
• Managed and converted the largest store in the district to the highest revenue and lowest shrink.
• Trained other Store Manager candidates to handle their own store.
Database Administrator and Analyst Circuit City Stores Inc. Richmond, VA
• Responsible for creating and maintaining multiple MS Access Databases.
• In charge of placing reports with images in the Internet for all Circuit City Stores.
• Suggested new database layouts to increase productivity and put a halt to duplication.
Instructor/Adjunct Professor J. Sargent Reynolds Community College
• Instructed 10 to 20 students in Continuing Education Classes.
• Hardware classes taught such as Understanding your Computer, Upgrading and repairing your Computer, and Computer basics.
• Other classes taught such as Flash, Drawing I and II, and Art history.
Media Specialist/Systems Technician Circuit City Stores Inc. Richmond, VA
• In charge of special projects such as Flash animations, database construction, and the creation of Marketing and communication materials such as brochures, banners, flyers, and booth art, using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and QuarkXpress.
• Systems/Network/Security Technician for 37 PC’s and 11 Mac’s, including 4 Mac Servers for file and print sharing. Responsible for hardening all systems against virus attacks, networking cross platform accessibility.
• Responsible for setting up new machines, assigning privileges to new hires.
• Responsible for all backups and restores of the entire graphics department.
Lead Supervisor Circuit City Stores Inc. Richmond, VA
• Second Level Computer support technician for Computer Call Center.
• Responsible for Monitoring Team Development and Quality Assurance.
• Developed computer training courses for new hires.