Motivated individual with experience in Adobe Photoshop, retouching, digital asset management, color correcting, nature and product photography, and knowledge of all other photography genres. Excellent at time management and a quick learner.
Brooks Institute, Santa Barbara CA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Professional Photography Graduate 2013
Ventura College, Ventura CA Field Biology 2009-2010
Skills & Abilities
Strobes, Hot Lights, Large, Medium and Small format Digital Cameras:
Adobe Suite CS3-CS6, Photoshop, Bridge, lnDesign & Lightroom 3.0-4.0
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Mac & PC proficient
Epson 2200-3880 basic printer maintenance & advanced print skills
Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro & Adobe Premier Pro
Marine Center, Oxnard CA December 2012 - February 2013
• Learned about California coastal marine life and how to care for marine animals
including several types of fish, lobster, crab, anemone and local marine plant life.
• Cleaned tanks, tested water levels and mixed large batches of artificial salt water
• Fed fish including garibaldi’s, sharks, lobsters, crabs and sea anemones.
Brooks Institute, Santa Barbara CA August 2011 - Dec 2012
• Responsible for maintaining Mac computers and Epson printers along with
helping students resolve computer, software & printer issues.
Brooks Institute, Santa Barbara CA June 2012 - September 2012
• Assisted professor in Photoshop class by helping students with computer
issues and help them understand and improve their skills in Photoshop.
• Graded students work for the professor.