To build my career in a progressive growth oriented organization, where I can prove my knowledge, skills, expertise and creativity. I am enthusiastic and have a keen interest to build career in futuristic organization.
SIR SYED COLLEGE OF COMMERCE:- (LECTURER ).
As a lecturer for Intermediate classes from April 2009 to March 2011.
• Teaching Drawing up to grade 12 students.
• Arranging competitions of drawing and painting for different topics within the college.
• Holding awareness campaigns through painting and sketching on different occasions like Independence day, Defense day and annual day of the college.
TARIQ PUBLIC SCHOOL (Teacher):-
As a primary teacher for general subjects from April 2008 to March 2009.
• Teaching all general subjects including English, General Science, Mathematics, Social studies and Islamic studies from KG level to 8th grade.
• Worked cohesively with the Principal as a subject specialist for Art & Drawing from Montessori to grade 5.
• Responsible for arranging the various performing arts like skits and drama performance among students of various classes for annual day of school.
BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts from 2005 to 2009):-
• Have done Bachelors of Fine Arts from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
• Achieved CGPA of 3.70 out of 5.00, means overall percentage of 76%.
• Got A Grade.
FA (Intermediate in 2005):-
• Have done Intermediate in arts group from Board of Intermediate and secondary education board, Multan.
• Achieved 705 marks out of 1100.
• Got B Grade.
Metric (Matriculation in 2003):-
• Have done matriculation in Science group from Board of Intermediate and secondary education board, Multan.
• Achieved 619 marks out 850.
• Got A Grade.
Awards & Certifications:-
• Part of the Project of Women’s Empowerment Group and Vision 2015 International.
• Attended the White Ribbon Campaign Pakistan named MEN for Ending Violence Against Women, and got the certificate of participation.
• Part of Surf Excel campaign named as SURF EXCEL PAINT MASTI.
• Holds the certificate of COMPUTER OPERATOR from I.T Centre, Moona Grammar School in September 2002 ( a certification in Windows 98, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, EMAIL etc.).
Name: Tanzila Khan.
W/O: Haseeb Talal Khan.
Date of Birth: 07/07/1988.
Age: 22 years.
Marital Status: Married.
Visa Status: Residence visa under Husband Sponsorship.
Contact No: 050-4997936.
Residence: Flat no: 507, Khamis Building, Behind Al Helal Bank, Qasimmiya Area,
Immigration Road, Sharjah.