Objective A challenging position where my education, experience and language fluency can contribute to proper function and organization of the organization.
Education Bachelor of Arts in Humanities
Graduated May 7, 2011 (SWBTS) Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Master of Arts in Christian Education ( Expected graduation date December 2014)
Teacher at Aledo Christian School
Aledo, Texas August 2011- June 2012
• Taught Spanish for 11th grade.
• Taught computer for 8th grade.
• Taught Government for 12th grade
Spanish tutor with Hansa one
Fort Worth, TX. May 2011 – September 2011
• Provided the student the necessary Spanish skills to perform his job
• Analyzed Spanish grammar with the student so that he could understand the language fully.
• Practiced Spanish conversations with the student.
• Bilingual preaching on a regular rotating basis for Iglesia Comunidad, during their search for a fulltime senior pastor.
• Teaching of children and adolescents at Meadow Ridge Baptist Church, Fort Worth, Texas.
• Teaching of children and adolescents with Iglesia Comunidad. Burleson, Texas.
• Coached children from the Church and community, in the Upward Soccer ministry with Hulen Street Baptist Church, Fort Worth, Texas.
• Participated in the Awana program with Iglesia Biblica de Guadalajara, Mexico.
• Translator for Vacation Bible School in Mexico for the Korean Church.
• Bilingual (Spanish and English).
• Advanced computer skills. (i.e. Microsoft Office).
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in high stress environment.
• Strong ability to appreciate multicultural diversity.