921 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL 33604
The Art Institute of Tampa July 2009 – June 2013
Media Arts and Animation, Bachelor of Fine Arts
Corel Painter Premiere
Dreamweaver Sketchbook Pro
After Effects Audition
Wacom Tablet Brush Pens
Multiliner Pens Fountain Pens
Copic Markers Ink Bottles
B4 Paper Paint Brushes
• Ability to copy likeness from character turnarounds and environment concept designs for storyboarding.
• Strong sense for drawing male and female characters.
• Good use of buildings and environment to add as filler for surroundings.
• Ability to learn new boarding techniques effectively.
• Ability to put together dynamic compositions and stylization into character designs all the while demonstrating good pacing to tell the story.
• Using an adequate use of detail in character designs when determining their distance from the foreground and background in order to ensure a good center of focus.
• Strong line art, finished or sketched, with both traditional and digital mediums.
• Basic use and understanding of html in Dreamweaver.