Graphic designer with a background in Radio, Copy Writing and Freelance Art Design. I am creative and outgoing with a passion for working with others. My works include character design for a Nonprofit Agency, art for an e-book and my own original comic strip.
Peter A. Flood
VISUAL MARKETER ~ ILLUSTRATOR
Eclectically skilled visual marketing professional with experience in logo design, marketing photography, retail displays and illustration. Effective instructional techniques in working with adults with diverse abilities. Creative writer in the development of effective sales copy.
• Adept at developing in-store displays to market items in high end department store.
• Unique photographic techniques for web presentations.
• Photo editing of technical schematics for online presentations.
• Inventory research capabilities as necessary for online sales.
Illustration and Logo Designs
• Illustrate published works based upon authors’ guidelines.
• Design specialized mascot for non-profit organizations.
• Design business logos to capture effective business brand.
Art Therapy Experience
• Develop lessons and instruct adults on effective art and craft methods.
• Provide client support in artistic endeavors to special needs adults.
• Analyze individual needs to provide the best support for that client.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ADDITIONAL ABILITIES
• Photoshop CS4
• Sound Forge
• Microsoft Word
• PowerPoint • Illustrator CS4
• Copy Writing
• Internet Research
Page 1 of 2
Royal Writers Organization (2012)
• Utilized Web Camera to teach children how to write Comic Strips
Art Therapist Assistant
Milestone Day Treatment Centers, Pittsburgh, PA (2009-2012)
• Assess client’s artistic abilities and aid in the presentation of art classes for recreation and therapy.
• Provide individual instruction and advisement in successful completion of projects.
• Inventory and maintain all necessary supplies needed for artistic projects.
• Set-up and tear-down of instructional areas for differing classes and projects.
Visual Display/Stock Associate
Macy’s Department Store, Pittsburgh, PA (2011-2012)
• Utilized inventory and in-store merchandise to create and set-up in-store displays.
• Dismantled displays and return merchandise to appropriate areas.
• Aided in maintaining departmental inventory.
Arts and Crafts Instructor
Juniper Village, Pittsburgh, PA (2011)
• Assessed skills level of students to instruct and improve skill levels.
• Ordered necessary supplies for class work
• Provided instruction in a variety of art forms and varying crafts.
Steel City Vacuum, Pittsburgh, PA (2007-2008)
• Photographed and processed store inventory for web presentation.
• Edited photos of technical schematics and researched inventory/product dates for online publication.
I-Soldit on eBay, Pittsburgh, PA (2005-2007)
• Provide client service in the marketing and sales of goods.
• Wrote sales copy for items sold on eBay.
Web Design, Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Communications, Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
Associate Degree, Specialized and Multimedia Technology, Pittsburgh Technical Institute, Pittsburgh, PA
“Betty Presents: Words of Wisdom from an Old Hen.” (Kindle) 2012 (Author: Connie Valenti)
“On-Call Advisors”, “Landing Guitars”, “Ladyfox Productions” “FTM Racing”
Page 2 of 2