Nine years experience using Adobe Photoshop, specializing in photo restoration
Received my education in Australia, so my degree is worthless here in the U.S.A. as it doesn't transfer, but my knowledge is far from worthless!
*Including but not limited to;
• Color and tone correction
• Repair ripped or wrinkled photos
• Add or remove people or objects
• Passport photos from snapshots
• Add color to BW (or vice versa)
• Artistic manipulations (such as turning snapshots into Christmas cards or a paint on canvas look, etc.)
• Cosmetic alterations (remove blemishes, whiten teeth, remove wrinkles or scars, add makeup, etc.)
• Advertising designs: Business cards, brochures, flyers, stationery, anything but websites
Education and Background
• Certificate in Graphic Arts and Multimedia Design US equivalent to a four year degree earned at TAFE college, Rockingham, Western Australia, 2004.
• Graphic Designer for Anamchara Pathways, a growing Australian company. Over the span of around four years I designed all of their media from ads for print in local newspapers and magazines to their logo.
• Freelance Since 2004 I have been restoring and manipulating personal photos for individual clients.