Joel K. Logue
505 Longview Street Vicksburg, Mississippi 39180¦ (601)738-5179 HOME¦ (601)218-8561 CELL email@example.com
Hard working, determined, creative dean’s list graphic design graduate seeking an entry level position in sales, marketing, customer service or a business related industry. Desiring to work for a company that values customer service, professionalism and integrity. Currently possess a Bachelor of Science in Graphics Design and a Bachelor of Art in Criminal Justice.
Mississippi College, Clinton, Mississippi 2012
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Graphics Design
• Graphic Design Internship
o Impact Image. James Kituka (January- May, 2012)
o Created menus, posters, pamphlets, logos, advertisements, etc.
University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, Mississippi 2005
• Bachelor of Art Degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Psychology
Graphic Design Software Training
Adobe Illustrator (CS3, CS4, CS5), Adobe In design (CS3, CS4, CS5), QuarkXPress, Adobe Photoshop (CS3, CS4, CS5), Adobe Dreamweaver (CS4), Microsoft Word, and Macintosh and Personal Computers
Photography, Traditional Printmaking (Etching, Woodcuts, Engravings, Lithographic Techniques, and, Steal Face Etching), Painting Acrylic (Impressionistic), Drawing, Pottery, Art Theory, Art Design, and Art History
Volunteer Catering, Helen Abraham Catering 2007-2013
• Served, prepared, and maintained food and beverages at site locations.
Graphic Design Internship, Impact Image 2012
• Created various print materials using graphic design software.
Court Appointed Child Advocate, Child Abuse Prevention Center 2006-2007
• Served as an advocate for victims of child abuse while maintaining professionalism.
Bill Libbey Construction Summers 1999, 2000
• Worked under the supervision of contractor to complete work orders in a timely manner.