I am have been writing every since I have been in elementary school. I start out writing presentations for my religion and I went on to write poetry in Middle School and was published in " Soul Magazine. I continue writing in High School. As an adult I published my first children's book entitle "Meet the Veggies-What Happens in Miss Mae's Kitchen 2007. (www.amazon.com)
I attend University of Phoenix, majoring in Human Services writing term papers on various topics. I am pursuing a new career in doing freelance writing on various topics. As a new professional writer I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you for your time.
• Responsible for office managerial duties and administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, coordinating schedules, filing, answering phones, and reviewing and processing documents.
• Responded to customer inquiries through letter writing, phone and e-mail correspondence while working under strict deadlines and parameters.
• Cross-checked computer images with hard copy documents, collaborating with underwriters on re-submissions and other pertinent documents.
• Oversaw the readiness procedures for daily office operations, including greeting clients, opening, having full front desk activities operational, and preparing the office at the close of business for the following day.
• Entrusted with the most complex customer service issues as a result of exceptional ability to promptly resolve concerns and satisfy customers.
• Ensured all displays and products were organized and presentable to shoppers.
• Trained new and existing cashiers and customer service associates on processes to improve efficiency and provide quality customer service.
• Supported marketing and advertising efforts, assisting in store events to promote new and existing products through strategic layout and product placement.
• Worked in a variety of departments in a customer service role, becoming well-versed in operational functions of all areas.