Bachelors of Arts in English, 3.54 GPA, University of North Florida, December 2012
Associates in Arts Degree, University of North Florida, April 2011
Social Media Specialist at Web.com through Kelly Services (December 2012-Present) (904-245-7550)
• Creates ads for numerous Facebook business pages and accounts.
• Makes creative posts to promote interaction between Facebook pages and fans.
• Creates campaigns for the promotion of fans for Facebook pages and accounts.
• Works on Web.com’s new program, Facebook Boost.
Jacksonville Luxury Living (May 2011-March 2013) (904)-564-1910
• Social Media Director/Editorial Assistant.
• Responsibilities include: work on Facebook to attract readers and fans, posts blogs on business website for reader and prepare information for the magazine.
Holy Spirit Catholic School Extended Day (August 2012-December 2012) (904)-642-9165
• Extended Daycare Worker
• Responsibilities include: care for children after school and provide homework help.
Joann Fabrics (2009-2012) (904)-642-2557
• Responsibilities include: process transactions, customer service, answer calls and set up class registrations.
Pottery Works (2008-2009,2011) (904)-646-3009
• Sales Associate
• Responsibilities include: process transactions, customer service, manage phone calls and set up children party appointments.
Pamela A. Lee C.P.A. (2007) (904)-710-8010
• Office Assistant
• Responsibilities include: computer work, file paperwork, and answer phone calls.
Academic Accomplishments, Involvement and Skills
• Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholarship
• Member of Delta Gamma Sorority, Director of Scholarship and Social Awareness
• Member of Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Society, Treasurer and President
• Recipient of the Florida Bright Futures scholarship
• Strong writing skills.
• Experience with computer programs with an accumulated amount of computer skills.
• Success in writing such as grades and recognition.
• Use of Microsoft Office
• Use of Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest