Freelance Graphic Designer • MissInk • 2007-present
• Specialized in logo design, company identity for personal and professional needs.
• Women’s t-shirt design - Tranquil Mayhem. • Logo, brochure, and business card design & marketing material. • Children’s book illustrations and character development. • Novel and memoir formatting and editing. • Greeting card design - Tiny Prints. tinyprints.com
Graphic Artist • Purity Products • 2007-2009
• Created all design and print work including brochures, vitamin labels, marketing material, direct mail, emails, letterheads & stationary, updates to current material, etc.
• Specialized in logo design and new design concepts for the company.
• Helped in giving a new and modern identity to an out-dated company.
• Wrote, edited and formatted brochure copy, emails, info sheets and various other portions of writing.
Graphic Artist • Anton Community Newspapers • 2006-2007
• Responsible for all layout and design of newspaper advertisements. • Designed multiple menu inserts, flyers, newsletters, and all other
Graphic Artist • New Media Design Agency • 2005-2006
• Graphic design work for non-profit organizations including The American Heart Association, The American Cancer Society, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Epilepsy Foundation, etc.
• Created brochures, invitations, stationary, logos, and other print work needed.
Proficient in Mac
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro • Quarkpress 8 • Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
The College of Saint Rose 2001-2003
Albany, NY Fine Arts
Farmingdale State University 2003-2006
Farmingdale, NY Bachelors Degree in Graphic Arts