• Freelance Cameraman duties for Video Solutions Inc. 2004
• Freelance Graphics Artist for Caribbean Media Corporation 2003- 2010
• Freelance NLE Video Editor for Caribbean Media Corporation 2005- 2010
• Freelance Cameraman for Caribbean Media Corporation 2006-2010
• Freelance Cameraman & NLE Video Editor for Caribbean
Media Corporation overseas assignments 2008
• Production Assistant for Sunseeker Media (BET J) for
Rihanna appreciation concert 2008
• Freelance Media Personnel for Caribbean Media Corporation 2009-2010
• Web Developer for Regal Resource 2011-2013
• Freelance Web Developer for Gold Coast Records Inc. Present
• Freelance Graphic Artist for Prestige PR Present
• On the job camera operator training with Keith Brandon of
Video Solutions Inc. 2004
• On the job graphics art training for broadcast with
Caribbean Media Corporation 2003
• On the job NLE video editing training for multiple broadcast formats
(web, TV and mobile video) with Caribbean Media Corporation 2004
• Camera operator training by Paul Greenidge former
Production Manager for the Caribbean Media Corporation 2000
• Interacting with people to gain a greater understanding of their views on Caribbean
shows and news in comparison to those done outside the region.
• Working in spare time to create new graphics or elements to add to my portfolio
• Going through online tutorials either in graphic creation or video editing to
see what is new in the international market and to improve my ability as an editor.
• Watching reality shows
Duties for CMC
• Creating international broadcast standard On-Air graphics for multiple
CMC in house and outside productions.
• Ensuring the quality of broadcast graphics remains at international standards
while working in conjunction with senior graphic designers and director supervisors.
• NLE (Non-Linear Editor) for CMC’s morning and Primetime news packages.
• Teleprompter operator for CMC’s Primetime news package.
• Floor Manager and studio camera operator for Caribbean Newsline.
• Character Generator designer and operator for Caribbean Newsline.
• Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Mac & Windows versions).
• Final Cut Studio and Final Cut Pro X
• Compix GEN CG.
• Avid Xpress & Composer.
• Knowledge of studio and hand held cameras.