Bachelor of Fine Arts, expected May 2014
New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ
Major: Graphic Design
Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Image Ready; Maya, 3D-Max; Basic knowledge of HTML; Photography/develop and print image; Scanning, creating PDF files Mac and PC Skills
Graphic Design Internship Magnets.com, Jersey City, NJ 9/13 – 12/13
• Template building projects for company’s website
• Assist in the production side of printing operation
• Maintain print equipment
Graphic Design Studio Assistant Montclair State University January 2010-present
• Assist students with software, hardware and printing
• Assist faculty with use of equipment
Hospitality Associate Liberty Science Center May 2008-present Jersey City, NJ
• Facilitate the exploration of exhibits and engage guests in conversations about exhibit content, consistently present a friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
• Actively seek ways to enhance the experience of guests within designated spaces.
• ***** safety conditions in designated spaces, with particular attention to the needs of small children.
• Assist with security and emergency guest situations.
• Contribute to the implementation of special activities and programs.
Microsoft: Word, Power Point and Excel; multitasker
References available upon request