Preeti Pawar (UGC Net Qualify)
M.Sc, M.Phil, M.Ed, Ph.D
To give the best out of me, sharing individuality up to the extent that my ability is beneficial for the organization so far as making my life challenging and successful and be a part of decision making process at highest level.
Excellent technical, analytical and innovative skills.
Key strength- Good Grasping power, Result oriented, Team work, Punctual, Sincere, Hard working, Positive attitude, Patience and people interaction.
Area of specialization: Food and Nutrition
Food Analysis, Quality evaluation of food, Nutrient analysis, Food Science, Human Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Diet Conselling, and Community Nutrition.
Hospital: St. Stephen‘S Hospital, Delhi
Duration: Aug 07 to Dec’07 (4 Month)
Designation: Clinical Dietician
Company: R GYM & SPA Shehnai Club & Resorts Pvt.Ltd, Indore M.P
Duration: June 08 to Dec 08 (06 Month)
Designation: Sport Nutritionist
Institute: Vaish Arya Kenya Mahavidhaliya, Bahadurgarh, Haryana
Duration: Sept 09 to Feb 10 (6 Month)
Designation: Lecture (Home Science)
Institute: Maharana Partap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur Rajasthan
Duration: July11 to March 2013 (1 year and 9 Month)
Designation: Laboratory work as a Ph.D scholar (College of Home Science)
• New Product Development Skills.
• Planning Diets for the Sport Athletes.
• Supervision of Food Supplied To The Patient
• Planning Diets for all Medical & Surgical Patients.
• Planning Diet for Weight Management.
• Given consultation to pregnant lady/lactating mother at Gynecologist clinic & hospital.
Degree Subject of Examination Passing Year Institute Board /University Percentage (%)
Ph.D Food & Nutrition 2011 College of Home Science
Maharana Partap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur Rajasthan 7.1/10 OGPA
M.Ed Education 2010 Kirorimal College of Education Sonipat MD University Rohtak 68%
Home Science 2009 B.K.N institute Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) 70%
Life Science & Home Science 2009 M.D College Of Education MD University Rohtak
Food & Nutrition 2008 B.P.S.M Degree College, Sonipat MD University Rohtak 71%
Home Science 2006 B.P.S.M Degree College, Sonipat
MD University Rohtak 71%
12th Art 2003 Kanya Gurukul Sr. Sec. School, Sonipat
HBSE Board 61%
10th Art 2001 S.R.L.M Girls High School, Ghaziabad U.P. Board 54%
Ph.D Thesis Title Development and quality evaluation of flaxseed incorporated flour mix and its effect on lipid profile of subjects under the guidance of Dr. (Mrs.) Renu Mogra, Prof. College of Home Science, Udaipur.
M.Phil Dissertation Title A study on effectiveness of weight reducing health clinic at Indore on 30-40 age group under the guidance of Dr. (Mrs.) Koccher, Prof. Khurshatara University.
M.Ed Dissertation Title The role of computer as a teaching support system in improving teaching learning process at secondary level in government and public school in Ghaziabad District under the guidance of Dr. (Ms.) Supriya Dahiya, Principle Kirodimal College of Education, Sonipat.
Areas of Research: Food Product Development and Quality evaluation, Clinical Application and Community Research.
Paper Published: Detail below in Table 1and 2.
a) Book Chapter Publised- 03
b) Full Paper Published- International Journal- 05
National Journal- 07
Under Proceeding- 06
c) Abstracts Published- International Journal- 13
National Journal- 18
Academic and Extra-Curricular Activitities Awards: 15 (Detail below in Table 3)
• One Year Diploma in Food Preservation.
• Two Year Diploma in Computer Education.
• In Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from ST.STEPHEN’S HOSPITAL, Delhi.
• Participated in College Competition At Different Occasions.
• Networking: Internet Local Area Network (LAN), Comfortable in using Internet and Email.
• Database: MS-Access in 2003.
• Operating System: MS-DOS, Windows 98/2000/XP, MS Office – 2007 (MS- Word, Excel, Power-point).
• Designing Package: Page Maker 7.0, Photoshop 7.0 and Corel Draw 7.0.
• Application: MS-Office 2000
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Good writing skills
• Ability to work with varied categories of people in any environment (Team work)
• Willingness to learn
• Determined towards work
• Report Writing
• Proposal Writing
Father’s Name - Ompal Singh Rathi
Date of Birth - 13th Aug 1987
*** - Female
Marital Status - Married
Nationality - Indian
I hereby declare that the information written above is true and to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Ghaziabad [Preeti Pawar]