Anjo A. Barcelon
Name Anjo Allegria Barcelon
Address 366-A C.M. Recto, Binondo, Manila
Age 21 years old
Date of Birth November 8, 1987
Place of Birth Bulacan
Weight 130 lbs
Mobile Phone No. 09153937417
E-mail Address email@example.com
WORK RELATED INFORMATION
Programs I Am Familiar With Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel, CSS table-less design, Pagemaker and Macromedia Flash
Websites I Frequent Google, Yahoo, URL, Eskwela
Job Related Skills • Provided functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop
• WAN and LAN systems
• Assisted in the installation and updating of software, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all equipment.
• Expertly installed, configured, monitored and troubleshot PC's and related hardware on windows and linux platforms.
• Oversaw the investigation and resolution of hardware and software issues onsite.
• Performed diagnostic testing on PC equipment and ensured printers were up and running at all times.
• Resolved Windows and Internet Explorer issues on desktop and laptop.
• Identified and removed computer viruses and provided major repairs in accordance with outside vendors.
• Performed wiring and daily maintenance of internal computer systems
• Resolved Windows related issues, Internet Explorer issues and other PC software related issues.
• Monitored and troubleshot LAN, installed and configured routers and switches, and generated weekly reports
• MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS FrontPage, Adobe Acrobat, Symantec Norton Antivirus, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, WinZip; HTML; LAN/WAN Networks, C Programming Language. Dbase database programs
October 2008 TESDA Certified Computer Trainer/ Programmer
With National Certificate
Modules on Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Power Point and Accessing the Internet: Assessment on PC Operations
2005 – 2007 AMA Computer Learning Center
Computer System Design and Programming – Graduate
2001 – 2005 Sapang Palay National High School
1996 – 2001 Bagong Buhay Elementary School
Team Leader of the Baseline Survey and Research on the Situation of 1,500 Children and Young People in Dagat-Dagatan (Caloocan City, Malabon City and Navotas City) under the project entitled “Rebuilding Lives and Reshaping Better Futures for Young People In Urban Poor Communities in the Philippines” sponsored by EMpower- The Emerging Markets Foundation, a New York based organization.
? Come up with a baseline data on the situation of children young people in the area;
? Determine existing programs and services for children and young people in the community;
? Determine issues and concerns of children and young people; and
? Provide project management with primary data that can be utilized as basis for planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
The Reach out and mapping operations was initiated to popularize the rights and responsibilities of children and young people in the areas of Malabon, Navotas and Kalookan with 15 children and Young People (CYP) making up the brigades.
TRAININGS/ SEMINARS ATTENDED
September 2008 Organizational Development and Strategic Planning Workshop
June 2008 Cavite Wide Training on the Rights and Responsibilities of Children
and Young People
May 2008 Organizational Management Training
Training on Decision Making
April 2008 Leadership and Assertiveness Training
National Youth Summit 2008
Representative, Piglas Kabataan
March 2008 Livelihood Training Festival
Training on Good Communication, Advocacy and Networking
February 2007 IT Convention
2008 Piglas Kabataan!
Member, 2nd Congress Preparatory Committee
Member, Popular Advocacy Youth Group
1. Charito Manabat
AMA Computer Learning Center, Lagro
2. Rolando Abad
Instructor; AMA Computer Learning Center, Lagro
3. Billie D. Haban
Project Development and Monitoring Officer; SM-ZOTO Inc.
Anjo A. Barcelon