James Kenneth Vette
3707 Falling Green Way 1803 PCC
Mount Airy, MD 21771 Alfred, NY 14802
301-703-8011, firstname.lastname@example.org 301-712-7101, email@example.com
Academic Awards and Honors
• Academic Letter
• National Art Honor Society- 2006-2009
• AP Scholar with Honor
• Dean’s Scholarship, Alfred University
• Varsity Letter, Chorus, 2007
• Boy Scouts of America, Troop 428, 2001-2009. Leadership positions as Scribe, Librarian, and Assistant Patrol Leader.
• Active Member, Stagelighters Drama Club, South Carroll High School, 2006-2009, working both backstage and roles in “High School Musical”, “Damn Yankees”, and “Back to the ‘80s”
• University Chorus, Alfred University, 2009-present
• Pirate Theater, improvisational theatre group, Alfred University, 2009-present
• Acafellas, men’s a capella group, 2010-present
• Adventure Park USA, Summer 2010. Arcade and Laser Tag Park representative. Duties included arcade game repair, moonbounce supervisor, rope course supervisor, and laser tag instructor.
• Childcare, 2005-2009. I watched my younger sister after school and in the summer while my parents worked. Responsible for activities, meal preparation.
• Trip to Rome, Florence, Paris and London with South Carroll High Advanced Art Class, Summer 2008
• Art Tour of New York City, Summer 2008
• Graduated from South Carroll High School with honors June 2009
College and Career Goals
I have a lifetime love of art and am majoring in Graphic Communications with a minor in Writing to be able to reach others through these mediums. I am attending New York College of Art and Design at Alfred University, School of Art and Design, in Alfred, NY. After a Foundation year, I have taken glass working, photography, graphic design, and time media.