Email: email@example.com, Cell: 9566178320
? A keen planner with 8 years of impeccable experience in managing business operations with focus on achieving company’s goals and mission.
? Proven abilities in devising strategies geared towards augmenting business, developing new markets, promoting products for business excellence.
? Detail oriented and efficient with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people at various levels across the organization
? Accomplishments and integrity-driven professional with expertise in business development and success in customer service management.
? Recognized as a savvy leader with strengths in engineering business processes, driving continuous improvements, building consensus, recognizing and accelerating peer strengths and driving business growth.
? Capitalize on strong business acumen and natural leadership skills to steer teams and company in new directions
? Success Mantra: - Relationship building, planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling.
• Strategic Thinker: Proven ability of developing insightful strategies, capitalizing on capabilities and converting potential into opportunities.
• Change Agent: Utilizing result-driven approach and growth-centered mind-set to drive positive change in the organizational culture; believes in leading by example.
• Persuasive Communicator: Effective articulation ability; can achieve clarity and persuasively secures buy-in and commitment.
• Flexible Hardworking Energetic Manager: Builds and thrives in dynamic, demanding, fast-moving environments.
• Proactive Achievement Oriented Team Builder: Sets aggressive goals, demonstrates a sense of urgency and gets it done correctly.
Areas Of Exposure:
• Managing business development activities and accountable for the top-line profitability and increased sales growth.
• Developing prospective clients across sectors for deeper market penetration.
• Executing effective plans designed to assure achievement of agreed-to volume, market share and profit objectives.
• Designed marketing - oriented brochures, Catalogues and shows (Auto Expo) for public relations and awareness.
• Quotations and Negotiations in line with Vision and objectives of the company. Always looking for opportunities to maximise Win-Win situation for customer and company
Sales and Marketing
• Overseeing the sales and marketing operations, thereby achieving increased sales growth.
• Analyzing and develop new markets to drive volumes resulting in augmented business.
• Driving sales efforts involving effective promotional activities, product awareness with high potential clients for growth and profitability.
• Maintaining MIS and rendering the same to all the levels of management whenever required.
• Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable dealers/channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
• Ensuring cost effective logistic operations to ascertain proper delivery at the client destination.
• Leading, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
• Scheduling team assignments to achieve the pre set goals within time, quality & cost parameters.
May 2003 Madras University,SRMVEC
Bachelor of Engineering, Specialized in Computer Science
Jez & Rianne May 2008- Present
• Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
o Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
o Develop the importance of online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
o Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
o Develop broad industry expertise.
• Build and Grow Client Relationships
o Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
o Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
o Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
• Effectively Manage Team
o Manage a team of three to five marketing professionals
o Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
o Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
• Manage Financial Performance
o Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
o Maintain or improve account profitability.
o Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
• Contribute to the Firm
o Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
Helios & Matheson, Chennai
Accounts Manager – Business Development Oct 2005 – Nov 2006
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• To provide full permanent & contract staff recruitment services to the client.
• Build and maintain strong working relationship with client representatives
• Maintain company database in relation to client contacts, candidates, vacancies and placements
• Provide client with agreed reports and conduct regular review meetings.
• Ensure all process are adhered to
• Pre-screen candidates and conduct either telephone or face to face interviews
• Ensure database is kept up to date
• Ensure Purchase Orders are in place and tracked for contract labour
• Keep up to date with latest employment trends and markets and report to senior management of any significant changes.
Golden Opportunities Pvt Ltd Dec 2003-Aug 2005
HR - Executive
Coordinates, negotiates and liaises with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and interview schedules.
• Conducts interviews up to senior executive levels.
• Arranges interviews for management levels.
• Prepares letter of offer to selected candidates and letter of rejection to unsuccessful candidates.
• Occasionally sources for free lance designers within short notice and places them appropriately.
• Conducts exit interview.
Professional references can be provided based on request.