MATTHEW JOHN HOFFPAUIR
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA; Graduated May 2013
Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy, Minors: Mathematics, Fine Arts, GPA 3.64
Target Corporation, Kenner, LA, Summer 2011 - present
• Assist customers in-store and over the phone.
• Maintain salesfloor appearance.
• Stock aisles and restore mislaid merchandise to shelves.
• Accomplish workload with or without aid of store computer systems (PDA).
• Work as cashier.
LSU AgCenter, Baton Rouge, LA , August 2009 - May 2012
Data entry technician
• Researched data from a variety of sources to update a textbook.
• Compiled spreadsheets.
Global-E Automotive Engineering and Manufacturing, Mandeville, LA, Summer 2009 - Summer 2010
• Drafted 3D computer mock-ups of vehicle parts.
• Helped build car parts and assemble car by hand.
• Worked in team Global-E who made top 5 in the Progressive Automotive X-Prize competition with an original hybrid- fuel car in 2010.
SKILLS / ABILITIES
Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Autodesk: AutoCAD, Inventor
Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
Wood shop experienced
HONORS / AWARDS
LSU Alumni Association, Top 100 Scholarship
Louisiana State University: academic distinctions
• Dean's List - 3 semesters
• Chancellor's Honor Roll - 1 semester
Selected to join the following honor societies:
• Phi Kappa Phi Society
• Golden Key International Honor Society
• Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society