Schwarzkopf Professional, Culver City, CA
• Worked with the education, sales, and marketing department to create a national education manual.
• Wrote press releases for Schwarzkopf PR website
• Wrote advertising material and marketing collateral.
• Worked with the marketing and sales teams to create and edit a technical manual for the use of the product.
• Effectively managed multiple projects and deadlines at once.
Senor Copywriter-Contract 2001-2005
Protective Technologies, Los Angeles, CA
• Wrote user end manuals for equipment that the company installed. Home networking systems, office phone systems, and home theater equipment.
• Proofread company legal correspondence.
• Worked with President of company to write marketing material. (Project time: 3 years)
• Wrote technical manual for Alfa Sterilizers’ autoclave (Project time: 3 Months)
• Wrote how to guide for selling items on eBay (Project time: 6 months)
• Wrote how to guide for starting a car detailing business (Project time 2 months)
• Wrote how to guide on how to start your own business as a professional DJ (Project time 2 months)
Hollywood High News, Hollywood, CA
• Managed a team of reporters.
• Followed deadlines.
• Assigned story ideas to reporters.
• Handled newspaper layout.
• Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Adobe Photoshop Quark X-Press Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Paint Shop Pro Microsoft PowerPoint
• Proficient with both Macintosh and PC operating systems.
Devry University- Business Administration/Technical Communication