• A tertiary qualified banking professional with overall 13 years of experience in banking operations, service quality & re-engineering with excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• For the last 5 years, I have been involved in the role of a Senior Service Quality & Re-engineering Manager with Standard Chartered Bank, for various business including the Call Centre, Retail Banking Products like Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Retail Deposits, Mortgages; Retail Banking High Value Segments like Private & Priority Banking
• Prior to this role, I have gained extensive experience in managing the end-to-end banking operations in ICICI Bank. My 8 years tenure there took me through various roles including those of the teller, sales and customer service specialist, Banking Operations in-charge as well as that of a Branch Manager
• I have been involved in establishing various customer management systems, procedures and processes, thereby contributing in a major way towards augmented growth and profitability levels. I also gained 8 years’ expertise in Finacle - the core banking system of ICICI Bank and trained ICICI personnel in that software.
• I have been proficient in handling as well as re-engineering banking operations in Compliance to the rules and regulations laid by various governing bodies.
I am an effective communicator with good leadership, training, problem solving & relationship management skills