Mobile no: 1-7328577511(U.S.A)
Residential Address: 1424 Marc Drive , North Brunswick , NJ , 08902
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Status : Green Card
Results driven QA Manager with over 10 years experience in the industry. Significant experience having worked with major organisations like Deutsche Bank, Carlson Marketing and clients like ExxonMobil, TD Bank and Citigroup. Possess good knowledge in the Trade Finance, Payments, Retail Internet Banking domains as well as the Loyalty Systems area. My core strengths lie in business process analysis, Quality Assurance, Project Management and Test Management/Leadership as well as superior documentation and communication skills. In addition I come with good experience in testing tools like Test Director and Quality Centre as well as working knowledge of QTP.
Randstad Technologies June 2008 – Till Date
Senior Consultant QA Lead/ QA Manager
Clients Served : TD Bank , Bank of America , PNC Mortgage & HSBC Mortgage( Current)
• General Management of the QA Activities.
• Led team of 15- 20 Test analysts to drive testing efforts from onsite and offshore.
• Allocate resource to projects.
• Enforce the adherence to the company's Quality processes and procedures
• Planned Testing Activities in coordination with Business and IT as well as providing cost and resource estimates.
• Review weekly Testers' status reports and take necessary actions
• Preparation of Test Plans & Test Strategy Documents and obtain sign offs
• Analyze and document business and financial governance controls, audit requirements, and management reporting requirements.
• Oversaw the Creation of test cases and ensuring sign offs are obtained by the LOB.
• Point of contact for related change control, release management, QA, and test environment meetings.
• Involved in Issues Management process- identifying, escalating, and reporting SIT /UAT (and related) issues.
• Represented Testing Team in all Status meetings related to SIT/UAT
• Inter group co-ordination between various departments for End to End Testing Schedules and Test Data preparation.
• Assisted in the execution of Test Scripts both Manual & Automation.
• Managed/Coordinate UAT by acting as a liason between IT and Business Users.
• Managed the implementation of Quality Centre.
• Site Administrator to the Quality Centre Tool.
• Provided expert leadership in training users in Quality Centre for Test Execution and Defect Logging
• Designed and Implemented Defect Management Processes.
• Managed Defects through triage meetings with Test team and Development Teams with the use of Quality Centre.
• Manage Testing resources to produce the weekly testing dashboard reports which highlights the status of each release and identifies testing issues at the release and project level for SIT, UAT, and Operations activities. This is a key input to the weekly Release Management meeting.
• Lead the weekly testing status meeting(UAT/SIT) covering all lines of business and support organizations
Polaris Software Lab Pte Ltd January 2007– June 2008
Consultant Test Lead / Test Manager
Clients Served : Commerce Bank ( Now TD Bank) , Citigroup & Great American Insurance
• Managed a team of 20 testers both onsite and offshore to drive testing efforts for both Manual and Automation related projects.
• Prepare the Software Test Plan & Strategy Documents
• Check / Review & sign off on Test Cases prepared for System Integration and User Acceptance Testing prepared.
• Analyze requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects.
• Keep track of the new requirements from the Project
• Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
• Develop and implement test plans.
• Escalate the issues in the application to the Client.
• Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
• Track and report upon testing activities(SIT/UAT) using Quality Centre tool, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
• Represented Testing Team in all Defect Status , Weekly Status , Release Management , Change Meeting , Test Environment meetings
• Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers for iterations, Testing and deployment activities.
• Managed the procurement and Implementation of Quality Centre to the client.
• Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
• Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained. Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
• Log project related issues and est in the tracking tool identified for the project. (Clarity)
• Ensure all Testing milestones are met as per timelines
• Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
• Motivate and Mentor team members.
Carlson Marketing Worldwide (Now known as AIMIA) May 2005 – Jan 2007
QA & Process Manager, Loyalty Systems
• Project Lead for IT projects reporting to Project Director.
• Responsible for complex business process documentation, business requirements elicitation, and functional requirement decomposition
• Chief point of contact for client queries and enhancement requests on applications supported by team.
• Channel new development activities to meet client requirements including development of new modules and enhancements to existing modules.
• Manage application support for client applications including production support, system enhancements, testing, migration and post implementation support.
• Manage and co-ordinate required IT activities among various internal and external resources to ensure flawless project implementation for ExxonMobil in the areas of migration of Data, Testing ( UAT & End To End Testing) and Implementation
• Manage and Lead QA & Testing Activities; Responsibilities include development of test plan and test cases, coordination with Clients from ExxonMobil, conduct QA on new codes and end to end testing delivery.
• Co-ordinate with offshore development team and system administration team based in Kuala Lumpur Office supporting Exxon Mobil Loyalty Systems Application (Matrix).
• Chief Point of Contact to Offshore Development Team, Cognizant Technologies based in Calcutta on client requirements.
• Manage and ensure the processes drawn up within IT are adhered to and identify new processes that would increase efficiency within IT services.
• Responsible for maintaining up-to-date systems and process documents including business rules, functional specifications and client change requests to ensure audit readiness.
• Monitor change requests from the beginning stage of work till their closing, via Request Manager, an in-house application and ensure all work is delivered according to client specifications and within the agreed timelines.
• Involved in the analysis of failed file feeds to and from from Tandem, an ExxonMobil application and required to provide reports to management, to liaise with IT programmers to resolve errors and reprocess failed files using the datafeed application.
• Liaise with ExxonMobil client representatives and other partners namely Citibank, Cathay Pacific, NTUC, SNP and Continental Airlines when files are not transmitted on schedule or there are errors in the file sent, request to re-send files for processing.
• Carry out encryption using PGP tools to send files to partners via email.
• Update and maintain SLAs/KPU reports as per client requirements.
• Maintain and report all work approved by client to facilitate monthly invoicing.
• Major projects done for Exxon Mobil as follows:
i. Launch of Hong Kong Discount and Macau Smiles cards for ExxonMobil Hong Kong.
ii. Implementation of Rebate and Subsidy Cards For ExxonMobil, Malaysia.
iii. Launch of Smiles Program in Guam and Malaysia.
AIT Software Services, Singapore July 1999 – Mar 2005
Business Process Analyst/Quality Assuarance Tester, contracted to Deutsche Bank Trade Systems IT
• Liaise with Client representatives to gather business requirements and specifications and assist them in Development, Testing and Implementation of enhancements all in accordance to the SDLC.
• Conduct functional testing for various trade finance products - Letter of Credit, Export Bills, Import Bills, Bank and Shipping Guarantees etc.
• Verification conducted via Swift MT 700 Messaging.
• Conduct System Integration Test (SIT) / User Acceptance Test (UAT) for the in-house developed Flagship Application TF II .
• Conduct UAT for Web based applications like Trade Finance Rebate System, IT Application Governance System (ITAGS) that governs the Software process documentation for the Bank
• Produced Test Status Dashboards Using Quality Centre to be submitted to Management to track the progress of Testing activities (UAT/SIT).
• Certify the acceptance of such products in liaison with the clients before application is released to production environments.
• Maintain and update Technical and Functional User Documentations for different systems. e.g. Trade Finance II system, Trade Finance Rebate System, IT Application Governance System, Merant Dimensions for endorsement by the respective Project managers for deployment to branch users worldwide.
• Generate monthly statistics on transactions volume, their related product wise and branch wise monetary value and present them to the Global Head for Trade Systems.
• Plan and conduct user training during the roll out of the Business Engine Network System to the Trade Systems Department.
• Plan and submit budgets for the Trade Systems Department using the BEN (Business Engine Network System) including generation of financial reports, prepare budget forecasts for the various projects involved within Trade Systems, analyze the statistics and provide budget allocations and improvements to be carried out.
• Implement Merant Dimensions 220.127.116.11 configuration system within the department. Responsibilities include product lifecycle design, creation and maintenance of technical and functional documentation.
• Member of testing team responsible for automation of testing processes within Trade Systems. Duties involve creation and execution of scripts from front end application through QTP 8.0.
• Site Administrator for Test Director 8.0 and Quality Center 8.2.
• Designed and created the processes for Test Director and Quality Center users.
TECHNICAL SKILLS/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
Operation System / Hardware Windows NT, 2000, XP ,Vista
Web Technologies Java / J2EE, Client server applications, Mainframe Applications( D3000 and Fidelity,TSO,Pariter)
Database / RDBMS MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL,SQL Toad
Testing Tools Test Director 8.0, Quick TestProfessional 10,Quality Centre 8 ,9 ,10 & ALM 11,Clear Quest, Clarity
Configuration Management Tool PVCS, Merant Dimensions 18.104.22.168
S.W.I.F.T MT 700 -799, MT 100,103+
Methodologies RUP, V-Model, SDLC, Agile Technlogies , Waterfall,ITIL,Scrum
Microsoft Office Excel , Word , Powerpoint ,Visio ,SharePoint
F.I.X General Knowledge of FIX Protocol
? B.B.A Business Administration. from Thames Valley University, UK, England
? Diploma in Business Administration from Thames Business School, Singapore
? Certificate in Business Administration from Thames Business School, Singapore
? Certificate in Business Administration from the Association of Business Executives UK,England.
• Awarded the GWM Operations Risk Management Award from Citigroup for leading the successful implementation of the OREAS Risk Event Management Application in Production.