I am an enthusiastic and committed Freelance copy-editor and proofreader. I work according to the well known 5 c's of copy editing - clear, correct, concise, comprehensible and consistent. I will provide fast, accurate, high-quality services according to your needs and my aim is to ensure that the work presented is well written and error free. To that end I undertake to:
* Fix spelling mistakes
* Correct punctuation and grammar errors
* Find and fix inconsistencies
* Address issues of capitalisation
* Ensure that UK/US presentation conforms to the requirement
* Improve writing flow
* Perfect layout
* Ensure that the message is clear
* Create a polished and professional document
I work as a freelance copy-editor and proofreader. My portfolio includes editing of academic work, fiction and non-fiction books and editing/rewriting/writing of articles for journalists and magazine publications on a regular basis.
I have a BSc Hons in Psychology, have worked in Switzerland in the financial markets and have experience in lecturing, counselling, teaching and miscellaneous office/administrative work.
Member of PEG and SAFREA
Associate SfEP UK