Long Island University at C.W. Post, Brookville, N.Y.
Masters of Science in Adolescent Education: Expected 2014 (Current GPA 3.8)
CUNY: Queens College, Flushing N.Y.
Bachelor of Arts in Hispanic Language and Literature; Spanish: February 2009
Study abroad in Spain, July - September 2006
Intense study of the Spanish language
Ministry of Education, Spain
Diploma of Language and Culture of Spain: June 2003
• Spain’s Benevolent Society, Director of Youth Programs in a Cultural Club: September 2006-June 2008
• Most Precious Blood Elementary School, Astoria, N.Y: October 2004-May 2006
Volunteer Religion Teacher (Communion and Confirmation Class)
• Thorough knowledge of the Spanish language and culture: written and oral.
• Successful teaching of Spanish using technology and many instructional approaches to address student’s needs.
• Use of available data to plan differentiated units of study for multiple skills levels.
• Skillful in SmartBoard, Teacher Logic, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Multiple Internet resources.