• Print – Stationary, brochures, promotional flyers, advertisements, newsletters, typography, athletic apparel, screen printing, sublimation.
• Marketing – Clothing, signs, promotional merchandise designs.
• Media – Digital video editing, online graphics, 2d conceptual art and photography.
• Traditional Art – Mixed media paintings, sketching, conceptual, and multiple genres of traditional media arts.
• Operating Systems – Mac and Windows XP/Vista/7
• Primary Software - Adobe Photoshop 9 – CS6 / Adobe Illustrator 9 – CS6
• Secondary Software – Adobe Premiere Elements 8.0 / Corel Painter
• Additional Software and Proficiencies – Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat, FL. Studio, Flash, and troubleshooting basic and intermediate networking and computer problems.
Wilson Sporting Goods Company / Sparta, TN 02/2011 – Current
• Creating mock-up layouts for customers.
• Helping manage the Wilson contractor team within the location.
• Assembling artwork folders and layout designs for Wilson contractors.
• Assisting fellow designers create layouts and jersey designs.
• Sorting and keeping log of in-progress layouts.
• Checking completed layouts for errors and proofreading designs before releasing to print and press.
• Fixing layouts and artwork within errors.
• Communicating and helping any prepress or production co-worker with problems related towards graphic artwork.
Freelancing Graphic Designer 10/2008 – 2011
• G’s BBQ / Algood, TN – Promotional fliers, redesign logo, and business cards.
• Common Sense Media Group / Cookeville TN – Photography for newsletters.
• Neonbeardance.com / Website – Online graphics.
• Club Forbidden / Cookeville, TN – Promotional flyer.
• First and Cedar / Cookeville, TN – Promotional fliers and advertisements.
• Style America and TGF Salons / San Antonio, TX – Marketing posters.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, AA, 09/2011
Cookeville High School, TN 09/2003 – 05/2007