C: (954) 805-5365
Education, Honors, and Certifications:
• MACP Trinity International University (Expected graduation May 2014)
• B. A. Clinical Psychology Catholic University of Santiago of Guayaquil, Ecuador
• Bilingual : English / Spanish / Proficient in French
• More than 25 years of experience working in the field of education
• Educational Consultant
• Spanish and English instructor for professionals of Fisher Island and Weston in Florida
• Simultaneous translator (English to Spanish) for educational, psychological, financial Programs.
• Translator of Documents and Test for professionals in the field of education, psychology and law contracts.
Counselor and Advisor for the Ministry of Education Ecuador Ecuador 2012
• National Project Manager
• Improving the Psychological and Educational services for the Emotionally Handicapped and Learning Disabled children services in Ecuador.
• Private consultant and advisor for the Minister of Education
• Representing Ecuador at the United Nations International Convention in Cartagena Colombia, for the improvement of Psychological and Educational national Programs in Latin America
• Representing Ecuador at the UN National Convention in Quito, Ecuador for the improvement of Psychological and Educational programs in Ecuador.
• Developer of Rules and Regulations for the Disable and Handicapped citizens in the field of education
• Responsible for creating covenants with FENCE and FENASEC for the development and publication of the first dictionary of sign language in Ecuador and the production of elementary and middle school Braille texts for the first time in the country.
• Responsible to Create and Manage the first inclusion program in Ecuador.
Fisher Island Day School Fisher Island, FL 2011
• Private tutor/ Spanish and English
• Support program for ADHD students
Summer Camp Administrator Weston Weston, FL 2009 – 2011
• Private Spanish tutor for professionals
• Bilingual Music Summer camp director (English/Spanish)
• Bilingual Etiquette and Emotional Intelligence summer camp (English/Spanish)
• Support program for mild autistic and psychotic students
Weston Christian Academy Weston, FL 2007 – 2009
• Elementary School Teacher 4th and 5th grade
• Middle School American History Teacher
• Spanish Elementary and Middle School Teacher
Fisher Island Day School Fisher Island, FL 2001 – 2007
• Founder of the School Curriculum Developer and Teacher
• Spanish curriculum developer
• Spanish Teacher all levels (including adults)
Previous Experience Guayaquil , Ecuador 1990 – 2000
• Balandra Southern Cross Private School Project manager for Learning Disable students and emotionally handicapped children.
• Conducted a Psychological and Special Education program for students, parents and teachers.
• Supervised and coordinated family programs for emotional handicapped and special needs children and families.
• FANN State service for the orphans in Ecuador. Creating educational programs for caregivers.
• Counseling Orphan children ages 4 through 16 group therapy and play therapy
• Simultaneous translator to serve the Hispanic Community in Broward County, religious services, educational programs, financial workshops.
• For Kids community service