John Phillip Franks
202 E. 6th St. Lonoke, AR 72086
(501) 676-2302 email@example.com
• Manage numerous Accounts/ Clients on marketing decisions
Create storyboards for television (produce, edit, finalize concepts)
Give guidance to clients on marketing decisions
Illustration in various media including pastels, acrylics, and pencil.
• Strong marker-rendering skills.
• Demonstrate concepts through thumbnail sketches and layouts.
• Creative problem-solving skills from thumbnails to high completion stage.
• Able to produce excellent layouts from rough ideas.
• Able to effectively handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Experience in customer relations
• Proven sales record, increased sales by 32% in first year of service
• Won numerous art competitions using pastels, acrylics, and pencil
Able to perform Labor intensive job duties
Trained in PC and Macintosh-based computers, utilizing the following software:
Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point
Experienced in PC installation and set up
Bachelor of Science Degree, Graphic Design Major 2003 – 2007
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Courses taken entirely online
Cumulative GPA: 3.8/4.0 Dean’s List
National Sales Assistant, KARK 4, Little Rock, AR 2009-present
Account Executive, KARK 4, Little Rock, AR 2008-2009
Research Director, KARK 4, Little Rock, AR 2007-2008
Sales Assistant, KARK 4, Little Rock, AR 2006-2007
Fitness Trainer, Curves, Little Rock, AR 2004-2006
Free-Lance Artist, Community Pantry, Hemet, CA 2003
Designed table mats for the Community Pantry for a golf fund-raiser
Farmhand, Stratton Seed, Carlisle, AR 2002-2003
Bill Printer, OTS (Office Tech Services) Sacramento, CA 2000-2001