Education: University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO - Bachelor of Arts, Art History 2007
Minor emphases in Political Science and German - GPA ***: 3.89/ degree: 4.0
Executive Assistant/Marketing Director – glow aesthetic medicine, Colorado Springs, CO 2009-Present
* Restructured entire practice filing system – including owner’s personal files.
* Responsible for creation of all marketing materials such as e-blasts, flyers, and mailers.
* Contact various organizations regarding ad space and price negotiation.
* Ensure clear communication between providers and staff.
* Answer phones, book appointments, schedule meetings and conference calls.
* Updated numerous documents such as The Employee Handbook and interview forms.
* Modernized and updated the website with prior approval from the owner.
* Made bank deposits and handled ordering of products and supplies.
Guest Services Coordinator – J. Gregory Salon, Colorado Springs, CO 2008-2009
* Guarantee guest satisfaction through quality service and efficient booking.
* Schedule all appointments both in person and over phone for 17 stylists.
* Responsible for daily drawer balancing and deposits.
* Stimulated sale of retail product by creating aesthetically pleasing displays.
* Created numerous spreadsheets to maintain order and consistency salon-wide.
Docent - Madison & Main Gallery, Greeley, CO 2004-2007
* Responsible for inventory management, retail sales, and gallery budget.
* Designed and maintained gallery environment.
* Responsible for selection of new artists.
* Artwork and artist recruit through persistent networking.
* Installed and incorporated new artwork on a daily basis to ensure rapid sale.
* Organize monthly art openings and promotions for special events.
Supplemental Instructor - UNC Academic Support and Advising, Greeley, CO 2003-2004
* Designed one to two hour instruction sessions based on course material.
* Attended all class meetings and consulted with instructor weekly.
* Presented information and material to students clearly and concisely.
* Assisted students with essay writing and exam preparation.
* Trained to operate Windows/MAC/Linux operating systems.
* Office, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Access - 10-Key proficient, 85 WPM.
* Extensive experience with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Artbase, and Moonfruit..
* Fluent in German/Proficient in Italian (currently learning Spanish).