20114 Harris Street
Covington, Louisiana 70435
(757) 339 - 9081
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE: Over nine years experience in management. Possess strong skills in oral and written communication, organization and time management. Fluent in Arabic (multiple dialects.) Hold Top-Secret clearance.
Army National Guard, Carville, LA December 2009- Present
Military Intelligence Analyst (35F)
• Analyze field reports and courses of action
• Compile strategic charts,
• Create briefs
• Activated to oversee boom going in and out of Venice, LA as a result of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico
NAS Oceana, Virginia Beach, VA 5/05 – 9/09
• Supervised and evaluated nine junior personnel in the removal and replacement of 92 F404-GE-400 engines, 14 auxiliary power units, 13 airframe mounted accessory drives, 4 fuel cells.
• Conducted technical diagnosis, on a fleet of 12 aircraft, identified problems, and repair faulty components; led unit’s unmatched 99.5% mission completion rate during combat operations and two deployments.
• Inspected aircraft on a periodic and emergency basis to assure compliance with established regulations.
• Mentored and trained staff in work center efficiency, accelerated advancement, and promoted technical abilities of the sailors.
Ocean Ave Sales, Daytona Beach, FL 1/ 00 – 4/05
Retail Sales Manager
Staffed and managed four local retail stores.
Organized the logistics of participating in 25 + nationwide retail shows.
Resolved wide range of customer problems to include delivery delays, product satisfaction, fee and budget problems, and culture and communication barriers.
Consistently surpassed sales quotas both in house stores and on the road shows.
ITT Technical Institute, St. Rose, LA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems Security, currently enrolled
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, FL
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management of Technical Operations, Minor in Aviation Computer Science
Graduation Date: August 1996
Army National Guard, Sergeant, since December 2009
415th Military Intelligence Battalion, B. Company
United States Navy, Petty Officer Second Class, May 2005 – September 2009
VFA 81, Power Plants
SPECIALIZED MILITARY TRAIING
• Military Intelligence Analyst Course, 2011
• Warrior Transitional Course, graduated with honors, 2010
• Warrior Leadership Course, 2010
• Leadership and Work Center Supervision, 2009
• Arial refueling storage units, 2008
• ****** Assault Victims Intervention, 2008
• F 400 - GE - 400, F 400 - GE - 401 jet engines, 2005
• Army Achievement Award for outstanding work in Warrior Transitional Course, 2010
• Awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for the superior performance as Power Plant Night Check Supervisor and Collateral Duty Inspector, 2009
• Flag Letter of Commendation, 2008
• Good Conduct Award, 2008
• Awarded outstanding Work Center of the Quarter, 2007