Strong foundation in illustration, digital media, design, and computer applications complemented by knowledge of business administration and collective work.
Track record of initiative and achievement — seeking out freelance projects, expanding job description boundaries, awarded Maine College of Art; Outstanding Student Employee 2013, the Bob Crewe Foundation scholarship, and the Hearst Foundation Culture scholarship.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Illustration with honours 2013
Maine College of Art, Portland, ME
Creativity, Collaboration and the Burren; Summer Intensive 2012
Burren College of Art, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare, IRE
Maine College of Art Business Offices
Working as the Administrative Assistant to the Registrar, Financial Aid Office, Student Accounts, Human Resources and Business Offices.
• Processing student financial aid awards
• Prepared and audited student files
• Researched scholarship opportunities
• File archiving, management and maintenance
• Data entry on PowerFAIDS, Jenzabar and Excel
• Spreadsheet development and management in Excel and Google Docs
• Excellent organizational skills, work quality and attention to detail
• Process purchase orders
• Process tax-related employment data
• Trusted with sensitive data
• Trained student workers on payroll software
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
MECA Pre College Summer Session July 2012
Assisted the Illustration Pre-College session professor with teaching and supervision of high school students.
• Critiqued students sketches and process
• Taught painting and drawing techniques
• Taught digital techniques
• Introduced and defined art terminology
• Taught students basic installation techniques
• Supervised a group of 7-9 children between the ages of 15 and 17
• Macintosh and Microsoft Systems
? Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Traditional Acrylic and Oil painting training
• Fundamental Office skills
? Filing, data entry, communications, photocopying, Fax machines, organization, mass mailing (physical and electronic)
? self-directed and motivated
• Digital file organization, troubleshooting and correction and color correction