Lauren Taylor Lorenzo
6331 Coopers Green Ct. Orlando, Florida 32819
Tel: (407) 690-7284
I am a friendly, driven, and dedicated individual with great ambition to succeed in any environment. I love to learn and am always willing to accept a challenge. I am comfortable in an extremely fast paced work environment. I get along great with everyone I meet, whilst also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking an immediate position where I can give my best, develop, and excel.
Production Manager (April 2009-April 2013)
Timeshare Training Today, Orlando, Florida
In this position I performed the following duties.
Management duties including:
• Training and recruiting employees to perform duties in fields listed below
• Answering and making calls for the CEO
• Booking live and online trainings
• Organizing live and online trainings.
• Following up on resorts for bookings
• Editing and constructing different aspects of the website to ensure everything is up to date and efficient
• Contacting and motivating web designer and out sourced companies in creating and developing website
• Overlooking all employees work and duties within the company
• Setting up booths at conferences and conventions
• Booking flights, hotels, conferences and conventions.
• Working with Perspective Magazine and ARDA Development Magazine for adds and articles
• Staffing, Communicating, Training, and growing the business.
• Comprehend directives from CEO and to then translate them to staff so that everyone is on the same page
• Resolving conflicts, motivating employees, speaking to the public on behalf of the company and preserving customer relationships
• Run daily operations, coach employees, maintain quality control and ensure that its products and services are fulfilling customer needs
• Constantly review the company's financial, budgetary and production goals
• Overall lead company to ultimate Success.
Working With Microsoft Office performing the following:
• Assisting the CEO in writing up contracts, schedules and emails for 200+ clients.
• Making PowerPoint presentations for live trainings.
• Being completely comprehensive of ins and outs of all aspects of the programs including typing at 55 WPM.
• Writing up ads and articles for ARDA Developer Magazine and Perspective Magazine
Working with Final Cut Pro X performing the following:
• Receiving a brief, and maybe an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronizing and storing them into files on the computer;
• Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programs/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
• Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• Overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements;
Selecting the most effective shot of a scene in terms of drama, story relevance or continuity;
Suggesting or selecting music
High School Diploma – Dr. Phillips High School
AS Degree in Marine Biology – Valencia Community College
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology – Currently Enrolling
Mary Lorenzo – CEO of Timeshare Training Today (407) 690-7284
Raymond O’Donnell – General Manager of Timeshare Training Today
Sandy Harris – Vice President of The Ridge Resort (321) 303-5069