Associates in Applied Sciences in Illustration, currently earning degree in Computer Animation and Interactive Media. Resume pasted as follows:
Joshua Julio Casiano
227 Eldert st Apt 1L, Brooklyn, NY 11207
- Team player, great at collaboration.
- Excellent at customer interaction and service
- Adapts easily to a variety of situations
- Quick learner
- Can type 80 words per minute without error.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash(Actionscript3), AfterEffects
- Effortlessly able to jump between both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Accustomed to handling (and caring for) a diversity of animal species.
Part-Time Back of House Specialist
-Stocked sales floor and made sure it is in presentable condition.
-Handled customer returns and would at times handle transactions.
-Maintained and organized rear stockroom.
-Sold on the main floor to support the sales team.
-Seamlessly handled transactions and stock levels within the Express product station simultaneously.
-Provided customer service on the sales floor. 11/2011 – 11/2012
Murray Hill Pet Hospital
-Assisted in basic procedures.
-Received client phone-calls if needed.
-Aided in handling the animals.
-Cleaned kennels and cages.
-Answered questions and giving customers information. 6/2007 – 6/2008
Fashion Institute of Technology August 2011-May 2013 Associates in Applied Sciences (Illustration)