SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
Certified Translator English <> French
Interpreter English <> French
African (Beninese) Culture Facilitator
FIELDS OF QUALIFICATION
1. Science: ecology and environment, geography, physics, topography, military science…
2. Finance and Business: accounting, advertising, banking, trade, economics, human resources, management, manufacturing, marketing, public relations, retail…
3. Legal: business law, civil law, commercial law, contracts, copyright, patents, taxation & customs, tax law, trademarks…
4. Technical: aerospace, agriculture, automotive, aviation, computer science (hardware, software, systems, networks, internet…), information technology, mechanics engineering (electricity, electronics, avionics…), multimedia, power generation, printing & publishing, telecommunications…
5. Others domains: art, education, history(world history, military history…), culture, linguistics, literature, music, movies, pedagogy, philosophy, poetry, politics, peace and security (geostrategy, strategy, geopolitics, peace operations…), religion, tourism, sport (football, basketball, handball, volley-ball, lawn-tennis, ping-pong, running…)
• Native fluency and excellent written, reading and oral communication skills in French
• Excellent English written, reading and oral communication skills
• Excellent grammar and spelling both in French and English
• Fair command of Spanish
• Solid experience as independent translator/interpreter/proofreader and reviser
• Four (04) years’ translation and interpreting experience in civil and military environment
• Experience with translation environment tools, terminology and translation memory software (Wordfast…)
• High level of computer literacy: MS Office Suite skills, internet…
• Good communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Solid research skills
• Ability to work in a team, as well as independently and proactively
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent eye for detail
• Awareness of linguistic and cultural differences
December 2011: '' The battle of Adwa '', in U.S. Army Infantry Magazine, Fort Benning, Georgia, USA; November-December 2011 Publication (Volume 100, Number 5).
Infantry, ISSN: 0019-9532, is an Army professional bulletin prepared for bimonthly publication by the U.S. Army Infantry School at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Address: Infantry, P.O. Box 52005, Fort Benning, GA 31995-2005.
Telephones: (706545-2350 or 545-6951, DS N 835-2350 or 835-6951.
December 2010: ''The Annihilation of the Albertone Brigade at the Battle of Adwa" , at calameo.com publications website.
LANGAGES SKILLS (Level):
FRANCAIS (Excellent) ANGLAIS (Very Good)
ESPAGNOL (Fair) ARABIC (Fair)