_____________________________Summary of Qualifications_________________________
Team oriented, thriving Content Writer/Editor offering four years of professional writing experience. Proficient in meeting team as well as individual goals/deadlines as well as quickly catching onto various routines and tasks. Experience combined with four year bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
__________________________________Areas of Expertise____________________________
? Business Communications
? Press Release writing and distribution
? Social Media development and maintenance
? Market Research/Analysis
? Web Content Management
? Social Media Management
? Strategic Marketing Planning and Implementation
? Link building
? Content Contributor on following topics (Retail, Social Media, Business, Music Marketing, Entertainment Industry, and Fashion)
? Meta Data development and maintenance
BRASH! – A Music Marketing Blog Aug. 2011 – Present
Contributor for music marketing advice blog.
• Research and develop content topics for blog
• Create and edit blogs for site posting
• Provide content contribution to Niji Online Magazine from blog site
• Promote all content on Social Media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
• Research and write quotes for monthly Recording Artist Spotlight segments.
Capital Access Network – Kennesaw, GA April 2011 – Present
Web Marketing Coordinator for parent company of two working capital solutions entities for small to medium sized businesses.
• Manage content on all company websites
• Editing site content from ghostwriters (Small Business Tips, eBooks, Blogs, and website information)
• Provide content for Company Blog
• Manage Marketing requests
• Create and input metadata into content management system
• Maintain company’s keyword ranking on log
• Provide content information for social media sites, PR, and company newsletters
• Link building activities with various sites to promote company eBooks
• Create and distribute email content advising of existing site content (blogs and small business tips)
• Compile and add metadata to Content Management System
Caribbean American Fashion Exchange (CAFE) – Atlanta, GA Jan. 2011- Sept 2011
Marketing Specialist for a unique marketing program set out to promote Caribbean Fashion in the United States.
• Recruited to develop and execute Marketing strategy and timeline for CAFE events.
• Created promotional activities to build brand awareness.
• Developed/maintained social media activities for CAFE utilizing Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
• Provided slogan for marketing activities as well as target market engagement
• Compiled list of media contacts for press exposure
Creative Moca Entertainment – Atlanta, GA Oct. 2009-Dec. 2009
Marketing Intern for full service entertainment company.
• Created and built awareness regarding The Game TV Show Campaign to bring the show back on air.
• Created and sent email blasts regarding The Game TV Show petition
• Maintained e-petition for The Game TV Show
• Maintained client email data base for e-marketing activities
• Provided assistance in various campaigns and events hosted by the company
FAM Fiend blog site – Atlanta, GA Jul. 2009-Nov. 2009
Marketing Intern for fashion, art , and music blog site (www.famfiend.com).
• Wrote/Edited company launch press release
• Compiled pictures and videos for artist features to be displayed on the blog site
• Provided assistance in artist feature interviews
• Served as artist scout for blog site music features
• Assisted in various events hosted by the company
Capital Access Network, Inc./AdvanceMe Inc. – Kennesaw, GA Jan. 2009- April 2011
Asset Performance Specialist for top company in the Merchant Cash Advance industry.
• Recruited to recapture lost revenue due to merchant breach of contractual agreements
• Conduct investigation activities on existing account to ensure contractual compliance
• Work with merchants to develop a resolution for breached accounts
• Negotiate Settlement Agreement contractual terms
• Provide training for new team members
• Provide feedback to upper level management regarding current processes and procedures for improvement measures
IKON Office Solutions – Macon, GA Sept. 2007-Sept. 2008
Associate Accounts Receivables for document efficiency product and service provider.
• Managed a portfolio of over 700 accounts
• Worked with existing customers on solutions for bringing delinquent accounts to a current status
• Built and maintained positive rapport for customers
• Provided new product referrals to best fit their company needs
• Developed reports for management meetings regarding account status
• Processed payments via credit card or check by phone
• Worked with sales teams to keep customers within the credit guidelines to keep them on board
• In February 2008, collected the highest on delinquent accounts out of a team of 10.
Edventure Partners – Savannah, GA Aug. 2006-May 2007
Market Research team member for two internship projects involving FBI Collegiate Recruitment and General Motors Marketing Program.
• Distributed and collected pre/post market research surveys to college respondents for GM new product launch (Cobalt and HHR vehicles)
• Developed departmental budget for General Motors campaign
• Entered survey data into SPSS Statistical Package
• Served as Market Research department head for FBI Collegiate Marketing and Recruitment Program
• Monitored the development of survey distribution within the department
• Tabulated and analyzed quantitative data utilizing SPSS Statistical Package
• Developed and presented research results to client as well as Advertising team for campaign development strategies
BEA Content Management System, Expression Engine Content Management System, WordPress, Blogger, MS Windows 95/98/2000/XP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS FrontPage, MS Outlook, MS Access, Internet Explorer, SPSS Statistical Package, LotusNotes, Photoshop, Adobe and ability to type 57 wpm with 93% accuracy.
AMERICAN INTERCONTINENTAL UNIVERSITY- Altanta, GA
Master’s of Business Administration 2010
Concentration Entertainment Management
Graduate with distinction – Cumme Laude
SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor’s of Business Administration- Marketing 2007