I am a hard working professional with a passion for meeting challenging deadlines and targets. I am able to perform well as an individual or as part of a team. I work well under pressure and can prioritize tasks as necessary to ensure the deadlines are met without risk to the wider project. I have a very positive outlook, and have great communication skills in both English and Spanish. I am really looking forward to my next challenge, and have a degree of commitment that second to none.
After getting experience as a Marketing Assistant at Destination Bristol, I started my own business in 2011, Cabello Design, www.cabellodesign.com , provides Web and Mobile sites design, SEO reports, Social Media planning and E-commerce Sites.
ADDRESS: 4 Axbridge Road, Knowle, Bristol. BS4 2RX
Mobile Phone: 07909 424 266 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full UK Driving License.
Ago 2012 –Abr 2013: Marketing Assistant at Destination Bristol, UK:
- Tracking online stats with Google Analytics such as Pageviews, Keywords, visitors, bounce rate, unique visitors…
- I have written the Spanish section of the 2013 Bristol Visitor Guide
- I am responsible for the newsletter and I track stats with Mailer Mailer programme.
- Processing invoices of the Marketing Department on iConnekt.
- Tracking keywords of the search bar with CMS.
- Research about Bristol like events, theatres or Concert venues
Feb 2011 –Now: CEO at Cabello Design. www.cabellodesign.com
Oversees all aspects of Cabello Design's Web and Mobile Websites, SEO reports, Social media Plans and E-commerce sites.
Cabello Design provides Web and Mobile sites design, SEO reports, Social Media planning and E-commerce Sites for your business.
Nov 2011-Ago 2012: Shift Supervisor at Subway, Cardiff, UK
Sept 2012 – Jun 2012: Cambridge College
CIM Digital Marketing
Sep 2011- Jun 2012: University of Wales
BA (Hons) Business and Economics with Honours
Sep 2007- Jun 2011: University Complutense of Madrid
MSc (Hons) Business Administration and Management (5 years)ç
Spanish: First Language - Fluent
English: Fluent – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work Based Competencies
- Advanced User of Google Analytics, Adwords, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Ilustrator, InDesign, Lotus Notex, CMS, Mailer Mailer.
- Microsoft Office: Advanced User of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Kelly Ballard – Project Manager, Destination Bristol, 54 Queen Square, Bristol
Ian Smith – Senior Consultant, Kurt Salmon, Fleet Str, London – email@example.com